Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

How Can I Get Sponsor For My New Radio Program - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Get Sponsor For My New Radio Program (2745 Views)

Should I Resign My New Job For A Contract Job? / Why Do Banks Sponsor Employees For Prison Tour? / Rags To Riches (empowerment Radio Program) On 92.5fm, Keffi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Sponsor For My New Radio Program by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 24, 2012
Can anyone help...
I need your knowledge....
How can I get sponsorship for my new radio program.
Re: How Can I Get Sponsor For My New Radio Program by spicyv1(f): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
What's the scope θf the program? Can you do a brief overview? That will help us to identify the selling point.
Re: How Can I Get Sponsor For My New Radio Program by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 25, 2012
It's entertainment program...
Features...
Top 10 count down.
Diary section...
Lot's more...
A 1 hour weekly program.
Re: How Can I Get Sponsor For My New Radio Program by pantheon: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
This sounds interesting
Re: How Can I Get Sponsor For My New Radio Program by violent(m): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
what's in it for a sponsor?
Re: How Can I Get Sponsor For My New Radio Program by pantheon: 2:13am On Aug 27, 2012
@violent (scary name) It's a more concise way of advertising - your company or product becomes synonymous with the show and you build up your brand name. If the poster specifies what topic or interest area it is - for instance a show aimed at women about fitness, the ideal sponsor would be a beauty or health related company. What she has given out so far is too vague for anyone to work with though, @kolykoldy would like more details
Re: How Can I Get Sponsor For My New Radio Program by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2012
It's a normal entertainment program...
It focus on ladies and gentleman.....
Not biased....
It's named "BISHOP AND QUEEN"
We talk celebrity,
Birthday shout out.....
Interview...
Re: How Can I Get Sponsor For My New Radio Program by spicyv1(f): 12:41am On Aug 29, 2012
@ OP: first thing you should do is identify who your sponsors are. In doing that, you need to consider things like: who your audience are and if they are target market for your potential sponsors because THAT is what sponsors are interested in! Your program should focus on capturing audience that represents the target market θf your sponsors.

Having said this, I would suggest that an entertainment program is mostly for teenagers, young adults and maybe youths. Now, what industries provide services that these category θf people need? Clubs? Boutiques? Fastfood restaurants? Spa/beauty spots? The list is endless!

You might also want to create special features/segments in your program to make money. You can create a topic and have a business owner with expertise in that field featured whilst subtly advertising his services (which θf course he has to pay for).

You just need to identify the selling point(s) θf your show and make the sponsors see that their business is like that guy winking at a hot lady in a dark room and your show is the switch that would turn on the light in the room so the girl θf their dreams can notice them! (Girl θf their dreams in this case would be their target market)

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Sponsor For My New Radio Program by eccentric26(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
hey i need someone assistance
i have piecing together ideas for a program on radio for months now
finally i have the picture of what i want to be heard
its a program where the sounds being played are of really mellow rhythm
more of an inspirational platform of sounds on radio
it includes genres such as: alternative rock, indie-rock, folk, piano rock, pop rock, downtempo, and chill out songs
then occasional inclusions of poetry(spoken),
writers of poetry out there will get to here to material been read on radio
the target audience mainly should be young adults and teenagers
Now the hurdle is searching for the right sponsor
please i really need fresh perspectives on this
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Cabin Crew License / Free Web Design Training / Say Goodbye To Poverty With These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.