Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Bristow Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bristow Test Invitation (2332 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bristow Test Invitation by lankywizar(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2007
Hi
I just got an invitation for Bristow Helicopters cadet pilot test, could anyone give me any useful invitation such as test format etc.
Hoping to read back from you

Lanyk
Re: Bristow Test Invitation by labongua: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2007
lanky,How did you apply?let's get the info
Re: Bristow Test Invitation by murder: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2007
Read up everything you need to know on aircraft,different between airplane and aircraft.read up physic ie fluid mechanics,thermodynamics
,gears and pulley.English and general maths.
there is no time.
prepare to write essay(three different essay) to be written.
the test is for one hour.
ie
1.maths
2.English
3physics
4.essay(3 essays to be written)
all the above for 1hour
wish u all the best.
Re: Bristow Test Invitation by wham(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2007
Got an IV too today. Guess we'd meet there lanky
Re: Bristow Test Invitation by wham(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2007
is Pan African Airlines same as Bristow
Re: Bristow Test Invitation by wham(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2008
Any new tip on preparing for the test?
Re: Bristow Test Invitation by cheffo: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2008
hi,
i am so glad bristow invited you. I did mine last year but i did not make it at the last stage. the first stage is to pass the test in which case u must study the basi maths, english, physics(pulley, gears), then essay: why do u want to be a helicopter pilot, how does an airplane works, as well as helicopter. The second stage is a one on one interview with one of the pilots, after that the third stage involves 4 process, three tests and the final interview with the panel. I wish u all the best.
Re: Bristow Test Invitation by wham(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2008
@cheffo

Thanks man.

I just need to know how long it took after the 1st aptitude test were u called 4 the computer stage?

Also, I want to know if there was any other written tests at the final satge.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Central Bank Is Recruiting ! / Zenith Bank Chat/aptitude Test / Standard Alliance Group Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.