Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Do You Believe In Cynthia Osokogu's Death Story? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Believe In Cynthia Osokogu's Death Story? (1795 Views)

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death / The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Cynthia Osokogu's Death Story? by obasijoy(f): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2012
Me personally I have been wondering about this Cynthia's death and her killers as they claimed to be igbo guys. To start with, people miss/kidnap/kill everyday. While this one is pronounced is just because she is a general's daughter. She has been missing/dead since last month.

To me I believe this story of her coming to lagos for business trip and facebook friends killing her is just a forged story By her parent/people to remove shame from their face, maybe for people not to say her daughter is a runs babe and was killer act of that. And as a General, it will paint his reputation in the country.

first, Come to think of it if actually this story is true, how come this guys that committed this worst crime are well dressed as if the be janki guys unlike Nigeria that even the rubber/drug guys must be undressed and captured*faces* beaten to almost at the point of death.

Secondly they said they guys were using the girls phone to answer her calls. how can a normal human being an igbo guy as the claim in ? that committed murder, not just murder but killed a General's daughter, be using her phone? He didn't even sell the phone or destroy it knowing fully well that it is the only way the girl's killers must be traced.

Thirdly, how come this guys that committed this worst crime were paraded with a fully AIR CONDITIONED BLACK TINTED CAMRY CAR and they were moved straight to the office of the commissioner of police. *politics*

fourth, the guys mode of speech. They were behaving as if they didn't commit any crime and also talking as if they memorized what they were told to say and also as say nothing the happen as if their father is the president. Even those guys don't look like students as the claim.

To me, I don't believe the story. It looks somehow but we understand. This is Nigeria and General is protecting his interest and reputation in the Country.

Above all may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Do You Believe In Cynthia Osokogu's Death Story? by jhydebaba(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2012
Your guesses are as good as mine.
*fingers crossed*
Re: Do You Believe In Cynthia Osokogu's Death Story? by makizee(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2012
Or maybe you are just a very imaginative person with very little emotions, People who know her have said she is upright, i would refer u to what her best friend said about her, published in punch newspaper,(http://www.punchng.com/metro/cynthia-was-hardworking-decent-best-friend/ )to me i think she was just naive, and the guys didn't intend to kill her, maybe the Police added some jara. to make them look good though but i think these guys are messed up for real, besides UNILAG has no denied that these guys are not their student and No University in Nigeria would take that mehn...Think about it, as per the dress wey dem wear, common! that is the difference between a high profile case and just any other, it happens everywhere in the world(i.e high profile suspects are always treated differently until they get convicted), and the reason why their faces were not shown is that there are still suspects until convicted by a competent court of Law, The IG of Police stopped the parade of Suspects about three weeks ago as it is still deemed that they are innocent until proven guilty, it was even the human rights commission which had always condemned the culture of Parading suspects before the media in Nigeria ..so there u have it..

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Cynthia Osokogu's Death Story? by tpia5: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2012
it would be nice in this instance, if the whole story turned out to be one of those hoaxes so commonly found on the internet and nl. . . . . . .

which was what i originally assumed when i first saw the thread about her missing.
Re: Do You Believe In Cynthia Osokogu's Death Story? by obasijoy(f): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
@makezee what do you mean By class case? Please go and buy THE NATION news paper *today'edition* and see how Oyerinde's and expatriates murderer/suspect were paraded and abused. They faces were fully shown to all and sundry. Is her case more classic than that one?

I have read her best friend's write up. She was still preventing the issue of people calling late Cynthia a runs babe.

I have never said she is a runs babe and my write up doesn't say that. I was only trying to know why those wicked guys that committed this worst crime as they claimed they did were treated like president's children not like suspect.

(1) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Stabbing His Banker Wife To Death Spotted In Ikoyi Prison -photos / Question Of The Day: Why Do We Only Rest In Peace, But Cant Live In Peace? / Pictures Of Fake Malt And Stout Factory Uncovered By Police In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.