Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? (773 Views)

Literature Section Awards Nomination Thread - / Literature Section Awards 2013 / Literature Section Awards Nomination Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by maclatunji: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
Alas! Cuddlemii has resigned as Literature section moderator. I am putting-up this thread to see if regular posters here want her back. I think she resigned because she felt not enough people here had confidence in her abilities. I seriously doubt that but let us find out here.
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
She resigned? Na wa o. And she was really putting in a lot of effort to get this place going. Who/what discouraged her?

As per the question, I'm indifferent about it as long as there is a decent mod around to keep the place going. I don't hang around here much anyway. And the lil tym I had spent here in recent times was 90% as a result of the threads she has been creating. For that, I say kudos to her.

Cuddlemii, if you are reading, don't resign cos of what people think or say. Just do your thing as long as you know you are doing your best. But if you have other reasons, please don't be pressured into coming back.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by kpolli(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
when bad belle ppl were not happy with the progress of the section. . . They wanted it back to its old state, dead n gone
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
For one thing she was a great organizer of the many games that caught our attention. Its a shame she had to resign, I enjoyed working with her.
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by HighChief4(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
I dont want to believe she has resigned. My 1st time of coming to this section was when she came up with those beautiful and lovely threads, I even started writing too grin Please Seun and Mukina should reject her resignation, Cuddlemii please we need you back ok kiss kiss
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
High_Chief: I dont want to believe she has resigned. My 1st time of coming to this section was when she came up with those beautiful and lovely threads, I even started writing too grin Please Seun and Mukina should reject her resignation, Cuddlemii please we need you back ok kiss kiss
Dont allow ileke catch you kissing cuddles grin grin
Oya its time to confess the way you wrote on that thread, are you related to zeb ejiro and the Iweka brothers?
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by HighChief4(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Dont allow ileke catch you kissing cuddles grin grin
Oya its time to confess the way you wrote on that thread, are you related to zeb ejiro and the Iweka brothers?

And you cant imagine that the director(cuddlemii) of that "movie" has just resigned. Too bad, wonder what happened

Ileke is busy making egusi soup for me while I play, its allowed grin grin
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by Pharoh: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
Well as for me, i believe every section needs a dedicated and active mod. She has proven to be one from the few results in the past few days, weeks or months.Just like @Tgirl4real said . . .i am also indifferent to her coming back or not ( though i really wish she comes back)as she was not the first mod or neither will she be the last mod in this section. So she just needs to evaluate the whole recent episode and make the call, if she wants to be back or not. I fully support any decision she takes but on the other hand i feel no leader is without their critics.

You just have to learn how to deal with them and make the best out of them, because no advice or criticism is without its benefit or what to learn from it. I believe she might find herself someday in the future along her career in this same kind of situation and will she give up or resign easily like she just did?. I want her to come back, run this section and manage every ball that is thrown at her like other long serving mods. Just learn and better yourself @cuddlemii as this concerns leadership and management skills/situations which you might find useful in the future in some other place.

My tu 9ra cool
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
Pharoh: Well as for me, i believe every section needs a dedicated and active mod. She has proven to be one from the few results in the past few days, weeks or months.Just like @Tgirl4real said . . .i am also indifferent to her coming back or not ( though i really wish she comes back)as she was not the first mod or neither will she be the last mod in this section. So she just needs to evaluate the whole recent episode and make the call, if she wants to be back or not. I fully support any decision she takes but on the other hand i feel no leader is without their critics.

You just have to learn how to deal with them and make the best out of them, because no advice or criticism is without its benefit or what to learn from it. I believe she might find herself someday in the future along her career in this same kind of situation and will she give up or resign easily like she just did?. I want her to come back, run this section and manage every ball that is thrown at her like other long serving mods. Just learn and better yourself @cuddlemii as this concerns leadership and management skills/situations which you might find useful in the future in some other place.

My tu 9ra cool
hmmmm Words of Wisdom

High_Chief:

And you cant imagine that the director(cuddlemii) of that "movie" has just resigned. Too bad, wonder what happened

Ileke is busy making egusi soup for me while I play, its allowed grin grin

Better check if she put otapiapia inside, this one you have used her sezzzzzyy pishures to hold her captive. cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
Viewing this topic: Efemena_xy(f)

Efe I see you peeping!
C'mon say something.
grin grin
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by Pharoh: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
^^ Chai u wicked ooo grin

@Post

Cuddlemii it will be nice to shrug this episode off and comeback to your post, so am in support of you coming back to run this section. Look at the overall goal and don't be pissed off by just one small tuggle. cool
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2012
Who hid this thread
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by Cuddlemii: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
Tgirl4real: Who hid this thread
i did
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by maclatunji: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2012
Welcome back!
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by Cuddlemii: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
maclatunji: Welcome back!

thank u
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
She is back? Nice!

So, who hid the thread na?
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by kay9(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
^^ She says she did. I mean, Cuddlemii says she did. Not u, Tg. I mean, i meant Cuddlemii when i said 'she'. She, that is Cuddlemii, says she did. Hide the thread, that is. smiley
Re: Do You Want Cuddlemii Back As Literature Section Moderator? by EfemenaXY: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
breezy047: Viewing this topic: Efemena_xy(f)

Efe I see you peeping!
C'mon say something.
grin grin

I've responded to the crap you posted in the complaints thread. You know what to do now.

In the meantime, be my guest and go press your lips hard against a teascoat painted wall.

(1) (Reply)

ANA Has Released Its Shortlist For 2012 Prizes / What Would You Do With $388,550? / Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.