Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Health And Wealth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health And Wealth (542 Views)

The Key To Health And Wealth / Bell Lifestyle For Health And Wealth / Try Nutrihealth Your Sure Way To Health And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health And Wealth by madakasa(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
Here is how you can create profit in a home based business by using your passions.
First thing you will want to do is create a vision and mission for a work at home business that inspires you. Simply put life is too short to leave the rat race and then end up creating a business that is simply another job. So what is causing you to want to take this journey? What will your business look like?
To use myself as an example I know that my home business is as much about my lifestyle as it is making an income. When I work on my business I know my mission and vision and that is to create income developed through passive income and working no more than 25 hours a week. Why? Because after working desk jobs for years, commuting for hours and working for others I learned that what is important to me are my personal relationships. I am no longer interested in trading my time for money. When I look back at my life I don’t want to look at all the hours I traded to work for someone else or the sacrifices I made for a company. As a result, my vision is to create a lifestyle that allows me to enjoy life with the people I care about. What is your vision for your business? Try to include all of your senses. What will it look like when you get there? How will you feel? Who will be there to celebrate with you? With you smell the breeze of the ocean water or the pungent fragrance of swaying honeysuckle? The more you connect with your vision the more you will be inspired.

Next think about your passions so you can create you business based around something you are passionate about. There is a unique magic that happens when you start doing something you love to do and are good at it. Have you ever had a job you hated? How did you feel? You will never live a life of purpose doing something you don’t like. Discover your passion and give it all you’ve got. I worked for a long time in jobs I hated and felt the passion and joy in my life slipping away. However, when I struck out on my own I wanted to have a life I loved. I uncovered my unique talents and went to work. And what happened for me can happen for you. When you start to live the life you created to do the resources start to become available to you that you need to be successful. So what are you passionate about? What skills and talents do you have you can create a life and business around? Write down two or three skills have that would be utilized in your purpose driven business.

Make your business a business that is bigger than you. How amazing would you feel if you knew not only were you doing something you love but it was having a positive impact on the world in some way? How would you feel to know that what you passed on to people changed their lives and gave them value? In the beginning, this way of thinking can be a bit overwhelming. However, not when you start to think of what is at the core of any business. Your goal is to find a solution to your customers” problems. And in exchange they are willing to pay you for it. To the extent that you get to know their hopes, desires, dreams and pains and you help to successfully maneuver the maze of life they will be forever grateful. So how can your venture make its mark in the world? My goal is to help people discover their passion, monetize it and live a life they love. I personally want to help 1000 people in the next 3 years take their life back and build wealth from home. The very thought that I could play a small part in helping someone else do this gives my business a purpose much bigger than me. Write down one goal that you have for your business that is bigger than you. Make sure you keep the goal in front of you where you can see it everyday.

Develop a business plan that supports your values and beliefs. Whenever you are working to accomplish something great you must have a plan. The creation of your business plan is the map that you will use to guide you through your journey. One of the keys to a successful plan is to make sure everything you do is consistent with your values and beliefs. For example, if you have a family and want to spend more time with them you don’t want to build a business that requires you to spend long amounts of time away from them to build. Don’t get me wrong. You will make choices and sacrifices. However, those should be things that are short term and spelled out. You want to be clear what you are giving up or making adjustments and what you will get in return. “Strive for integrity–that means knowing your values in life and behaving in a way that is consistent with these values.” —author unknown. When you are building something that is consistent with who you are as a person your daily actions will feed your soul.

So the choice is yours. You can create a business that focuses solely on making a buck and during the difficult times it might not be enough to get you through. Or you can create something with purpose. These tips are a winning combination. Life is truly a joy when you can have a home based business with purpose and profit from it.for deatils; email: us @ consultantontcm@yahoo.com or call 08099550749, 08025020907.

(1) (Reply)

Implantable Birth Control Known To Go Missing / For Your Health Solutions. / Pls Anwer Dis Quetion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.