Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,091 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video (23399 Views)

Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) / Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by elari(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2012
Screwface: Hundred percent front page worthy.
. . . Wtf! I wonder how this will reduce the price of Agege bread in Obalande market.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by sunnshyn(f): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2012
sauer:
Yes. Very correct. tongue

Marriage is still nonsense though. Let them just enjoy all the photoshoots now before they finally get shot down.

Like I said earlier, shut it! Marriage isn't nonsense...I've seen people worked through their marriages successfully amidst storms and what's not...from what I've learnt so far, esp on NL,no marriage is perfect, it just takes the right mind-set, good communication, and God's grace for it to flourish. Ask my parents!! If yours isn't working, find out what it lacks and work towards it...cheers!
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Sagamite(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
sunnshyn:

Like I said earlier, shut it! Marriage isn't nonsense...I've seen people worked through their marriages successfully amidst storms and what's not...from what I've learnt so far, esp on NL,no marriage is perfect, it just takes the right mind-set, good communication, and God's grace for it to flourish. Ask my parents!! If yours isn't working, find out what it lacks and work towards it...cheers!

Is it not easier if people stay single?

There will be no storms to face and nothing to compromise and be working for. Isn't it?
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by sunnshyn(f): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sagamite:

There will be no storms to face and nothing to compromise and be working for. Isn't it?

No it isn't bro, weather you choose to be single or married there will ALWAYS be storms. Its harder when one is alone, esp during the stormy periods.
However, its easier when you have a partner, a confidant, someone you can trust so he/she shares in your moments of storms...you get?

1 Like

Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Sagamite(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
sunnshyn:

No it isn't bro, weather you choose to be single or married there will ALWAYS be storms. Its harder when one is alone, esp during the stormy periods.
However, its easier when you have a partner, a confidant, someone you can trust so he/she shares in your moments of storms...you get?

Firstly, I thought your definition of storm was relationship based? I was mistaken. grin Secondly, what makes you think everyone wants to share their storm? Don't you think some people are able to deal better with storm in solitude? And some storms are more manageable when the impact only one person? Thirdly, aren't marriage storms very strong considering over half of marriages fail and probably over 80% of marriages are miserable?
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by ijebabe: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
Whoa! Where did you get those stats from? Is that in Nigeria alone or worldwide? I doubt that undecided
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by sunnshyn(f): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Firstly, I thought your definition of storm was relationship based? I was mistaken. grin Secondly, what makes you think everyone wants to share their storm? Don't you think some people are able to deal better with storm in solitude? And some storms are more manageable when the impact only one person? Thirdly, aren't marriage storms very strong considering over half of marriages fail and probably over 80% of marriages are miserable?

Which ever way one chooses to deal with his/her storm is the person's prerogative. If you read my comment you quoted, you'll see I said it was "easier" when one has someone to talk to during those moments..

Yea, sometimes I'm aware some people might want to deal with their pains alone...here we talking relationship-based storms. I started this conversation based on what saucer said concerning marriages..and that's still my point of focus. Moving on, I'm not sure how you came about those figures, but I'll still say this. Based on your thoughts of handling storms alone, would be one of the reason IMO why marriages fail. A situation where a partner cannot express displeasure or whatever because he/she chooses to deal with it in solitude, or when a Partner's willing to talk and the other half isn't accessible for whatever reason would be good enough reasons 80% of marriages(according to Sagamite) are miserable...
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Good point. Most are too quick to decide that marriage is a good thing, mainly because everyone is doing it. For the person who is able to deal with storms alone, why marry? That's if one's to accept her reasons for marriage.
Marriages are simply overrated. Some can very well survive without it.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2012
I love this, very beautiful.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
sunnshyn:

Which ever way one chooses to deal with his/her storm is the person's prerogative. If you read my comment you quoted, you'll see I said it was "easier" when one has someone to talk to during those moments..

Yea, sometimes I'm aware some people might want to deal with their pains alone...here we talking relationship-based storms. I started this conversation based on what saucer said concerning marriages..and that's still my point of focus. Moving on, I'm not sure how you came about those figures, but I'll still say this. Based on your thoughts of handling storms alone, would be one of the reason IMO why marriages fail. A situation where a partner cannot express displeasure or whatever because he/she chooses to deal with it in solitude, or when a Partner's willing to talk and the other half isn't accessible for whatever reason would be good enough reasons 80% of marriages(according to Sagamite) are miserable...
Who says "it's easier"? If you are the type who craves for company in times of storm, you need not extend that craving to others. Man is built to stand alone.

And btw, it's sauer, not saucer angry
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Sagamite(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
ijebabe: Whoa! Where did you get those stats from? Is that in Nigeria alone or worldwide? I doubt that undecided

It is simple ratiocination.

See bottom half: https://www.nairaland.com/958447/many-married-men-unhappy/10#11142492

sauer:
Good point. Most are too quick to decide that marriage is a good thing, mainly because everyone is doing it. For the person who is able to deal with storms alone, why marry? That's if one's to accept her reasons for marriage.
Marriages are simply overrated. Some can very well survive without it.

Abi o.

When in reality, marriage should get an F grade.

sunnshyn:

You have to start realising not everyone likes talking or sharing. And marriage itself can be full of storms just because people enter it. In some cases it might be eaiser to face storms in a marriage, but in other cases, you will not even have a lot of storms if you were single.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by sunnshyn(f): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
sauer:
Who says "it's easier"? If you are the type who craves for company in times of storm, you need not extend that craving to others. Man is built to stand alone.

And btw, it's sauer, not saucer angry

God doesn't make mistakes. If he thought Adam could do it all alone, he wldnt have made him " a helper" Eve...Sauer, no man's an island!
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
ogugua88:

Doesn't matter where they're from. I'm convinced MBGN pick 36 women and disperse them to random states. MBGN 2011 winner, Sylvia Nduka, represent Taraba state. The year before that, that same Sylvia Nduka represented Kaduna.

That's what they do, but that chic is Yoruba
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Sagamite(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
sunnshyn:

God doesn't make mistakes. If he thought Adam could do it all alone, he wldnt have made him " a helper" Eve...Sauer, no man's an island!

Sweetie, there is no confirmation that story (Adam and Eve) is true. It might just be myths.

God also made other animals, he did not tell them to share, rather just sh[i]a[/i]g. grin
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Sweetie, there is no confirmation that story (Adam and Eve) is true. It might just be myths.

God also made other animals, he did not tell them to share, rather just sh[i]a[/i]g. grin
You too correct. Absolutely no evidence. Actually, there's more evidence it's some myth.

sunnshyn:

If this is what you are basing your conclusions on, then I might as well refrain from entering into an argument with you. Who would ever argue from this perspective?
Anywyz, god made that mistake of creating eve. Isn't she the one who got adam and all of men into trouble eventually? Except my knowledge of bible stories is now really sh[i]i[/i]t. Damn!
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by sunnshyn(f): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sagamite:

If you read, believe and can quote that part where God asked his creatures to be fruitful and multiply, I'm also sure you must have read and also believed that part about Adam and Eve...
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Sagamite(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
sunnshyn:

If you read, believe and can quote that part where God asked his creatures to be fruitful and multiply, I'm also sure you must have read and also believed that part about Adam and Eve...

Nah, I have a better chance of believing other mythologies like Lord of the Rings with the aim of me looking for the Ring.

All those medieval stories are no different to me.

There is no evidence there is a sole progenitor for all humans. That sounds like tosh to me, written by ignorant and unenlightened medieval people.

J.R. Tolkien was a better writer and mythologist.

God did not make a lionness a helper to the Lion. He just made it a co-procreator.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Even though I hate marriage, I gotta admit that being single ain't better bro.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Sagamite(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
J12:

Why do you take that position?
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
chipmunkey: just wondering why the dude is making his wedding such a public show.
Most celebs would prefer private.
maybe becos he doesnt hv any skeleton in his cupboard
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by ijebabe: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
casket: @ Ijebabe, I think you have a strong flair for photography
Just seeing this o.
Thanks but what makes you say that?
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by wonlasewonimi: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
chei deceptive koste
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by anonymous6(f): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2012
ijebabe: I'm sure some of us know of the upcoming wedding between Nigerian Comedian and TV host – Teju Babyface Oyelakin and his model/beauty queen fiancee, Tobi Banjoko, set to take place in Lagos on Thursday 30th August 2012 and Saturday 1st September.

Check out Shola Animashaun‘s behind the scenes video of the couple during their pre-wedding photo shoot at his studio. In the video, Shola captures the couple laughing, dancing and not afraid of being affectionate. Lovely!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfyhMTgKu3Q

congratulations to both of them
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by danwo: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
ijebabe: I'm sure some of us know of the upcoming wedding between Nigerian Comedian and TV host – Teju Babyface Oyelakin and his model/beauty queen fiancee, Tobi Banjoko, set to take place in Lagos on Thursday 30th August 2012 and Saturday 1st September.

Check out Shola Animashaun‘s behind the scenes video of the couple during their pre-wedding photo shoot at his studio. In the video, Shola captures the couple laughing, dancing and not afraid of being affectionate. Lovely!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfyhMTgKu3Q

[size=16pt]Someone tell me the artist name and the name of the track at the 1:47 mark please. Thanks[/size]
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by extension: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
Love in Tokyo.I pray it will last until death do them apart in their old age.
Just to let baby face know that baby food and diapers cost a lot. Pls celebrate moderately.
welcome to kalakuta repulic and you are now in cage.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Rheinmetal(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
Almost thought the chick was giving the dude a h.and job in one of the pix. Wicked!!! Na dis kain loff dey make pesin wound.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Goldenskin: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ɣ☺u guys should free them joor. They are 2 of a kind. She was one of the contesters at the 2010 MBGN pageant. I recall her interview with a presenter, she is vivacious and just kept on talking and talking and also made jest of almost everything. She was d most photogenic that year. They fit themselves perfectly.
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
D babe make sense sha..bt for d dude...i wil rada reserv my comment
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
Be happy for others and happiness will find its way to you...smiley

Congrats Teju!
Re: Teju & Tobi's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot: Behind The Scenes Video by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
J12:

J12, you fall hand! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Stunning In Dark Lipstick / Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice / Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.