Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? (1561 Views)

Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks / Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily / Submit Your Site To Top Instant Approval Directories Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by zangiff(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hi masters, i just want to know where and what u do to get high in seo..pls
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
It`s a very rigourous and complicated process. But good website content will give you a good start.
You can also try pinging it.
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by oezekwere(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
Pls master, how do i do the pinging? Thanks smiley smiley
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hello bro!grin
Sorry i`m using mobile now i could have pated a link to one pinging site but i`m sure you will get a few when you google search the term `website pinging sites`.
Website pinging simply means submitting your site url to various search engines at the same time.
You can follow me on my blog for more tips.
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by zangiff(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2012
Does pinging really work cuz i submit almost every week to some pinging site like submitexpree and pingoat stii no change....any one?
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2012
It works but it's not automatic, that`s why i said getting your SEO up is a complicated process.
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by zangiff(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2012
Thanks
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by UncleJJ(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2012
Seriously pinging - to get on page one. The guy that offered this advice has definately "nothing" on the internet. Brother - go to seomoz.org and start the basic seo course - your still on nursery school.

Sheesh !
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2012
UncleJJ: Seriously pinging - to get on page one. The guy that offered this advice has definately "nothing" on the internet. Brother - go to seomoz.org and start the basic seo course - your still on nursery school.

Sheesh !
That is not necessary bro! I already told him content matters more.
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by Webmantn(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
The easiest way to get SEO is by writing article and summit it to paid or free article sites i.e electronics magazine(e-zine) online,do a google search to find list of them.you can also call me on 08093357656 or view my blog:http://deltamotivation2000..com
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by zangiff(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ok
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by rflexii(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
Definitely google, bing and yahoo
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by zangiff(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
Seo tins on ma mind
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by UncleJJ(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
Sit down, go to onlywire... Register on alk the sites u see there save ur login to a spreadsheet, find as many rss feeds on those sites as you can.

Go to yahoo pipes.. Create a feed mashup using the rss. Then submit that feed using the rss submitter on bulkping.com

Anytine you make a post, wait till it gets indexed, If u post often it will get indexed without pinging! Grab the link go to onlywire and submit it. once you make some money pay for the premium its ten bucks a month.
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2012
UncleJJ: Sit down, go to onlywire... Register on alk the sites u see there save ur login to a spreadsheet, find as many rss feeds on those sites as you can.

Go to yahoo pipes.. Create a feed mashup using the rss. Then submit that feed using the rss submitter on bulkping.com

Anytine you make a post, wait till it gets indexed, If u post often it will get indexed without pinging! Grab the link go to onlywire and submit it. once you make some money pay for the premium its ten bucks a month.
Thanks UncleJJ...Your contribution is very valuable. wink
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by zangiff(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
@unclej, thanks for these tips
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by Everest9(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2012
i really need someone who can build backlink very well
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
Everest9: i really need someone who can build backlink very well
You don`t build backlinks, you earn it.
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
chipmunkey: You don`t build backlinks, you earn it.

Ah! Chipmunkey. I am surprised that is coming from you. So with all your knowledge, you think one does not need to build backlinks? You are really wasting your time running any site without creating manual backlinks.. It is these manual backlinks that Big G sends its spiders to follow. Once they hit your site, they take note of it but when they continually hit your site, it means your site must some relevancy. That way you able to even outrank some sites that have been existing before yours.

So you don't SEO. This is serious
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
zangiff: Does pinging really work cuz i submit almost every week to some pinging site like submitexpree and pingoat stii no change....any one?

Let me make this clear to everyone.

Your domain name is in the competition, Your Domain title is in the competition, the <h1> tag of every page of your article and all has a lot to do with your ranking. Mess up in any of these and the competition will throw you off.

That is why i research my domain names using the keyword tool to know what keyword is mostly searched on and look for the ones that have 10k to 30k exact search result. After this i should get my own domain and host it.

Then i begin with my on-site seo. After which i proceed to the off-site seo and in 2days (sometimes) to 3weeks i would have made it to the page 1.
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
chipmunkey:
That is not necessary bro! I already told him content matters more.

Not anymore my friend or not exaclty that way. Haven't you seen some sites with nothing or no good content but they are ranking on page 1? There are many of them. Just learn how to tweak your site and and get manual backlink and you are up.
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by zangiff(m): 4:14am On Aug 30, 2012
Manual or natural backlink rocks
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by Xflint(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
Article submission. wink
Blog commenting
Directory submission :heart:
Forum posting
Press release submission.
Good Link Building Methods
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by zangiff(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
Av been seeing some little changes due to some responds here but its very low compared to ma expectation...thanks boss
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by zangiff(m): 7:29am On Sep 02, 2012
Thanks everyone
Re: Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? by zangiff(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
Any other seo tips from masters

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Vs. Wordpress: Choosing A Blogging Platform / Please I Need Your Advice As Bloggers. / Get You Latest Ponzi 2:1 matrix Scripts For Just 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.