Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Music And Me On TV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Music And Me On TV (687 Views)

Favourite Reality Shows On Tv? / Indomie Advert Is The Best Advert On Tv / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music And Me On TV by neonknight(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hi, everyone something new and superb is about to come to Port Harcourt TV, it is a mesmerizing, interactive, entertaining and life style show call music and me. And it's coming soon on RSTV and RealStar TV on startimes. Watch out next quarter don't miss it. You can take part on the show whether you are in Port Harcourt or not. Just go to our facebook page Music and me on TV, upload your finest picture and if our gust artist picks your picture as the best, we will send you a recharge card instantly. Just upload your picture, your name and number and we will take it from there. Go on and do it right now, cause the show is being recorded now. C Ur.
Re: Music And Me On TV by raffite: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
May God help make your show a success.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Foreign Affairs Disgraced In London / Android Tv Box / 5 Superheroes We’re Waiting For This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.