Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Do You Frown At Street Hawking? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Frown At Street Hawking? (880 Views)

See How A Disabled Is Hawking Biscuits On The Road "Touching" / PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos / I Want To Start Food-hawking Business, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Frown At Street Hawking? by elimokhai(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Did you ever hawk to help your mother? I hawked plantain for 8years to help my poor mother. I think child abuse is one thing, street hawking is another. Our forefathers helped their parents in the farm. From my own perspective, child abuse is not the same thing as helping your parent to feed you and the younger ones. One is a crime, the other is life. Child abuse and street hawking are two different things. I don't ever mix them up, we shouldn't out of ignorance and sentiments. Hawking is not an excuse for not getting proper education, it didn't stop me from graduating from the university with good grades.

(1) (Reply)

2-5 Mill. Naira Can Give You Steady Flow Of Interest Locally With No Risk!!! / How To Create Or Make Simple Banners Ads On Nairaland That Get Clicked / 12 Traits Of Successful Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.