Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) (1080 Views)

Nairalander With Linda Ikeji / Linda Ikeji And Mr Aye Dee. The Real Shocking Story. In The Words Of Miss Linda / False Reporting By Linda Ikeji And Co. About Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) by cremechic: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
The Kano state govt has threatened to start prosecuting gossips! Orofofo /Amebo Intl, Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji and co, BEWARE!!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) by Afam4eva(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
lol grin
Re: Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
grin All tatafo spirits must go to jail
Re: Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) by cremechic: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
i wonder what the penalty would be....... Seun hold ya money tight!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) by CrazyMan(m): 2:11am On Aug 25, 2012
So how does that concern nairaland? undecided
Re: Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) by cremechic: 4:09am On Aug 25, 2012
CrazyMan: So how does that concern nairaland? undecided

It concerns all you people that spread gossip on NL, duuuuuuh undecided tongue
Re: Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2012
creme chic:

hows life treating you?
Re: Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) by CrazyMan(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2012
creme chic:
Are you not one of us? undecided
Re: Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) by cremechic: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2012
I am!!! Im just the good one grin tongue
Re: Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) by CrazyMan(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
Really? So what makes you feel you're the good ones undecided
Re: Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) by cremechic: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
I'm the one giving u guys the heads up so dt u dont go to jail cuz i no say u no get moni pay fine, hahahahahaha grin tongue cheesy wink tongue
Re: Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) by CrazyMan(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2012
If I go to jail it would be fun to have a companion (you) since we are all guilty.

We would keep each other company you know. And believe me, it would be much fun. smiley
Re: Nairalanders, Linda Ikeji And Co BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pics) by deols(f): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2012
it means you should get a life or a better job.lol

(1) (Reply)

Help / How The World Will End On Friday 21/12/12 / Lagos And Abuja- Which Has More Bridges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.