Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Vacancy For .NET And Bitrix Developers - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Vacancy For .NET And Bitrix Developers (1330 Views)

Vb .net, C# .net, Asp .net, Ado .net And Sql Server 2008/2012 Job Available / Epc Net And Actross Softwares Available For Sale / Expert In Php,vb.net,and .net Programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For .NET And Bitrix Developers by gistme24(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
A pal of mine just hinted me that their firm is in need of developers for .Net and Bitrix. Their office is in Lagos but don't know if the job will be in Lagos too.
Send Resume to Ayoola.shomefun@g4vonline.com
Their offer closes on 28-08-2012 .
Re: Vacancy For .NET And Bitrix Developers by VURN(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
Which area of .NET is needed, windows, web or web services?
Re: Vacancy For .NET And Bitrix Developers by mj(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2012
VURN: Which area of .NET is needed, windows, web or web services?
Guess as a .net developer, u need to know all d areas u jst mentioned. There are times your app needs to connect to a web service, windows need to connect to a server online, etc. Takia
Re: Vacancy For .NET And Bitrix Developers by wasimshzd: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2012
Re: Vacancy For .NET And Bitrix Developers by gistme24(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
Well I really don't have much information about the job, but you can contact her through the email I.D provided. They are still accepting CVs.
Re: Vacancy For .NET And Bitrix Developers by obisiv(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2012
If you CAN REALLY create a .NET C# program. And I mean if you can ACTUALLY WORK on a .NET programme contact me on oikpe@yahoo.com. I have a job for you. Don't bother sending me an email if you're not capable. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Bookshop Billing Software And Printer / Web Based School Management Portal For Primary And Secondary / I Need A Php Team For A Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.