Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,040 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nairalanders.. Is Lib Better Than Nairaland? Pls Candid Opinion Needed! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders.. Is Lib Better Than Nairaland? Pls Candid Opinion Needed! (742 Views)

My Wapka Site Has More Functions Than Nairaland And Your Website / Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) / Is Naijapals More Popular Than Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders.. Is Lib Better Than Nairaland? Pls Candid Opinion Needed! by Codedrock(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hey nairalanders! We need your candid opinion here, this issue have been bothering my mind, on the two sites i visit daily 1. Nairaland.com 2. Lindaikeji..com
i am a guy who likes having some research about sites i like, firstly we all knew Nairaland is still the leading nigeria forum with over 100,000 unique visits per day and LIB as the Leading Nigeria Blog with over 50,000 visits perday... Nairaland Owned By: Oluwaseun Osewa
LIB owned by: Linda Ikeji
the fact is that this female blogger Linda is really getting fame through her blog, been mentioned in magazines,news papers, even here on Nairaland, she is becoming a celeb through her blog.. Getting Awards and others.. The last two impressions she got was from Forbes Africa. But i never heard anything about Nairaland, why? Oluwaseun is not much appreciated or praised about nairaland in which i think he should, cos i believe many celebs knew this website&they visit it even politicians.. And more matured Nigerians, even Linda herself must be on this website but has never mentioned it on her blog.. although Nairaland will always remain my best, but can anyone say something about this?
Re: Nairalanders.. Is Lib Better Than Nairaland? Pls Candid Opinion Needed! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
I agree with you that nairaland is popular. If seun wil desist from being tribal, he will start showing up in public and people will start appreciating him. For now, he can't show up due 2 fear
Re: Nairalanders.. Is Lib Better Than Nairaland? Pls Candid Opinion Needed! by emorse(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2012
Linda controls everything you see in her blog. You can only comment on topics she starts. Seun only supervises hundreds of thousands of nairalanders. The reason why linda can afford not to mention nairaland in her blog and seun cannot.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders.. Is Lib Better Than Nairaland? Pls Candid Opinion Needed! by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 25, 2012
I don`t know which is funnier, Op or Topic...grin
Re: Nairalanders.. Is Lib Better Than Nairaland? Pls Candid Opinion Needed! by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2012
imagine blocking the Ghana Versus Nigeria war,
removing posts because they are false, banning "special contributors" like my2cents, rebellious, etc

You think linda has no privilege to stop your posts from showing on her site? especially when you go there and tell her she's a low life prostitu.te?
yet you see your posts.

controversies,false stories, crap, war of words sell like crazy, Yet you can still limit them by issuing warnings etc
in short, i have lost count of how many times i have typed the F word to my friends on facebook and not having it modified to sweetie
Nairaland needs to start concentrating on what her users' experience instead of what google or others
if need be, jpeg F words so it does not comeup in search results, for efficiency sake, you can predesign images for each restricted words and point to it
rather than dynamically generating it for thousands of pages with PIL

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders.. Is Lib Better Than Nairaland? Pls Candid Opinion Needed! by Codedrock(m): 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
Yeap, this is getting more interesting.. More opinions pls.... Seun and Linda Ur Attention Are Needed On This thread!
Re: Nairalanders.. Is Lib Better Than Nairaland? Pls Candid Opinion Needed! by mj(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
I've spoken to Seun once, dts about 4 yrs ago, dnt hav hez contact any more sha, my philosophy is let ur work do the talking for you.

(1) (Reply)

Free Website !!! / Html / New Year Website Project For Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.