Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Psquare Stole My Song – Nollywood Actress, Stephnora Okere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Stole My Song – Nollywood Actress, Stephnora Okere (1412 Views)

#BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Stole My Song – Nollywood Actress, Stephnora Okere by veraponpo(m): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
Psquare stole my song – Nollywood actress, Stephnora Okere

Stephnora Okere

In a recent interview Stephnora Okere said:

“I sent the song over to Jude via email and he listened to it. The next day I called him for his opinion and he said exactly these words ‘Stephnora the song is good but don’t release it like that because it doesn’t meet the standard of the Nigerian market’. I asked him what should be done and he suggested that I return to the studios and brush it up.

“As a brother and colleague, I took his advice and went back to the studio with my producer, Jiff. I also consulted with my manager, and we agreed to improve on the work ahead of the album launch, which I planned for this December. I finally completed the song in May/ June. But to my consternation, two weeks ago my personal assistant called my attention to P Square’s new album, which included a track entitled Jeje.

“What they did was to remix the chorus of my version to a danceable track. That was not all; they also gave their version the same title, Jeje and featured Waje.”

Nollywoodgossip has contacted P-square and they promised to get back to us as quickly as possible.

Story still developing…

(1) (Reply)

Tito Da Fire Caught Pant Down At Strip Club / Wedding Preparation: Annie Idibia Jets To New York / Tonto Dikeh On The Big Friday Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.