Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Must Read For Any Student Before Writing Futminna Post Utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must Read For Any Student Before Writing Futminna Post Utme (604 Views)

FUTMINNA Post Utme 2015/2016 Form, Cut Off Mark, Exam Dates, Eligibility Out / Futminna Post Utme/ Direct Entry 2015/2016 Latest Information. / Urgent,futminna Post Ume Registration Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Any Student Before Writing Futminna Post Utme by seunex4real: 3:06am On Aug 25, 2012
Before I started this write Up, I say to myself, "Seunex, what is it that you can do to help aspiring futmite that are coming to write this Post UTME" and the answer I gave to myself gave birth to this write Up. Writing Post Utme is not a new thing to some people (besides no one is even interested in the number of times you have done that) while some are green to it. In either of the case above, you will all be subjected to the same E-exam (which is all about you speed and accuracy) at the same time and the primary aim of all aspirants is to come back in November for registration (which I pray you will). As a lecturer of mine will always say, all the students cannot pass and neither can all the students fail even though all the students write the same exam under the same exam condition. But the question is; Why is it that it is You and I that will now be victims when others don’t? Why will others get admission when you don’t?? Do they know more than you do??
read the rest of the article here
http://www.seunex.com/2012/08/things-to-do-and-know-before-coming-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Releases N1bn As Allowances For Foreign Students / IEMBA In MALAYSIA What Do You Think / When Is USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY Admission Going To Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.