Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Who Killed Zenawi, Mills, And Jakaya? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Killed Zenawi, Mills, And Jakaya? (1013 Views)

Idahosa Who Killed Ibrahim Momodu, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Videos: 15 New Rice Mills Open In Nigeria In Last 3 Years / Who Killed Ojukwu: Umeh Vows To Expose Them November 26. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed Zenawi, Mills, And Jakaya? by igbo2011(m): 6:01am On Aug 25, 2012
After a meeting a couple months ago, they all fell sick and died. Is this just a coincidence or a conspiracy theory?

Re: Who Killed Zenawi, Mills, And Jakaya? by thoth: 6:14am On Aug 25, 2012
igbo2011: After a meeting a couple months ago, they all fell sick and died. Is this just a coincidence or a conspiracy theory?
Ghana has been moving away from imperialist domination, the ghananian goverment policies has always centered on the people rather than on the elites and multinationals as is the case with Nigeria, so i am not suprised those guys would die. I just pray their people keeps on track and keep doing great things for their country.
Re: Who Killed Zenawi, Mills, And Jakaya? by YOUNGJOE1(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2012
Ask google
Re: Who Killed Zenawi, Mills, And Jakaya? by birdman(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2012
Coincidence. Jakaya isnt going anywhere, and none of the three are doing anything radical enough to warrant their deaths
Re: Who Killed Zenawi, Mills, And Jakaya? by igbo2011(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2012
birdman: Coincidence. Jakaya isnt going anywhere, and none of the three are doing anything radical enough to warrant their deaths

You know that theey are all dead?
Re: Who Killed Zenawi, Mills, And Jakaya? by birdman(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2012
I didnt hear of Jakaya. I just googled him to be sure, and I dont see anything saying he is dead.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sets First Lady’s 'patience Jonathan' Mother’s House On Fire / AMCON Forces Aero MD To Resign / Dana Air Bonanza, 14k To Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.