Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Funlola: Winner Of Celebrity Takes2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funlola: Winner Of Celebrity Takes2 (1555 Views)

Stunning Photos of Tinsel Star; Funlola dressed as an old Man / List Of Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2014: Oyakhilome Tops List / Ebbe Or Funlola? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funlola: Winner Of Celebrity Takes2 by Sonye(f): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2007
For those that have been following-up on Celebrity Takes 2, Funlola Aofiyebi, the winner was Crowned with a Jeep  wink
I loved every dance of hers. She was sooo creative and i think she was worth it  kiss  cheesy
What do you guys think?

Re: Funlola: Winner Of Celebrity Takes2 by Guchis(f): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2007
I agree with you, a crown well deserved.
All her performances were truly unique and creative.
My favourite was the dance where she acted blind,  brilliant. smiley
Re: Funlola: Winner Of Celebrity Takes2 by Sonye(f): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2007
really? Mine was when she was tossing and turning on the bed and it made up the dance. It was wonderful. She acts well in her dance
Re: Funlola: Winner Of Celebrity Takes2 by bazii80(f): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2007
Yeah, I agree with you-it was a crown well deserved!
From the way i screamed, one would think i won the jeep
and the million of naira.
Looking forward to another exciting season! cheesy grin
Re: Funlola: Winner Of Celebrity Takes2 by TeskyMan(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2008
Awofiyebi, you are the BEST AND U DESERVE THE jeep, Crise around babyyyyyyyy
Re: Funlola: Winner Of Celebrity Takes2 by sect(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2008
Sound sultan was my favourite, too bad he didn't make top three but in the absence of sultan i think funlola deserved it right.
Re: Funlola: Winner Of Celebrity Takes2 by SeeWhy(f): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2008
Prior to the announcement, i was torn between funloloa and omowunmi, I wanted either of them to win, as long as it wasn't pasuma! Good thing Funlola did cos she was very creative through out the show
Re: Funlola: Winner Of Celebrity Takes2 by ayomifull(f): 5:43pm On Feb 29, 2008
I watched the shows she truly deserve it and i am happy for her.
Re: Funlola: Winner Of Celebrity Takes2 by segunpc(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2008
am not her fan at all but on the celebrity takes2 issue i must confess she really deserves it.

and my order is

1. funlola

2. that mr.naija

3. omowunmi

4. zizi cardow

5. sultan

6. omotola

7. paso

8. nomoreloss

9 tara

10. kunle

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna In Trouble For Touching Lap-dancers In London / Nollywood Stars Making A Fortune Through Music? / Justin Beiber To Replace Paul Walker As “brian O’ Connor” In Fast And Furious 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.