Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,191 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why Is Gotv Running After Startimes Dealers? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Is Gotv Running After Startimes Dealers? (773 Views)

Why Is Gotv Not Showing Tuesday Night Champions League Matches? / Is Gotv Ok? Tired Of Startime Service Problem / Is GOTV Licensed To Operate DVBT In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Gotv Running After Startimes Dealers? by Mahattman: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
I was at a dealer's shop last weekrnd to get one of these pay-tv's decoder, while in the dealer's shop i started contemplating on which one to buy... I have friends using StarTimes and it's quite ok, the noise about Gotv is giving me a sided option, so i decided to invite the opinion of the dealer who advice me to go for StarTimes, he said StarTimes is not bad for a young executive like me, i made known my interest, to my surprise about 60% was met having seen the content on StarTimes Classic Bouquet. I wasn't really convinced, because the dealer is not a Gotv dealer, while still thinking, the dealer left me alone and said "Oga na becos I like you i dey tell dis one, anyone you go for dey ok, my neigbour dey sell Gotv"... I was actually pissing him off. He left and received a call,coming back, he told me that GOTV just called him to become their dealer and stop being StarTimes dealer, i asked him the reason, he said he doesn't even know how they got his number,I asked him why he wasnt selling Gotv, he replied saying he has been in the paytv business for long and not sure of Gotv's integrity, he said even he's neighbour complains a lot that customers are always having activation problems, the decoder gets so hot you think it will xplode, flunctuating signal and some things that seems not straight with the product,imagine them chasing StarTimes dealers all about... Have not gotten any of these products yet,i won't mind your suggestion or xperience with any of them.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Acting,modelling,advertising And Dancing? / Your Top 5 Best Movies Of 2013 So Far / Please Watch ZATOICHI Movies On Youtube !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.