Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Port Harcourt Nairalanders, Lets Meet And Exchange Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Port Harcourt Nairalanders, Lets Meet And Exchange Business Ideas (1164 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Investing In Bitcoins-the Best Company To Buy And Exchange Bitcoins With. / How Profitable Is The Reserve Exchange Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Nairalanders, Lets Meet And Exchange Business Ideas by stpat1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
For people in PH who are ready to brain storm and share business ideas and opportunities. Lets try and schedule a time or place we can meet one on one and exchange ideas. I understand that no one is empty, there is something in everyone and sharing it with like minds can do wonders.

lets get together and to discuss, share and learn new biz oppourtunies. PH guys what do you think?
saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders, Lets Meet And Exchange Business Ideas by barikay: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
stpat1: For people in PH who are ready to brain storm and share business ideas and opportunities. Lets try and schedule a time or place we can meet one on one and exchange ideas. I understand that no one is empty, there is something in everyone and sharing it with like minds can do wonders.

lets get together and to discuss, share and learn new biz oppourtunies. PH guys what do you think?
saintpatrics@gmail.com
what biz ideas are u talking abt? List them
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders, Lets Meet And Exchange Business Ideas by stpat1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
barikay: what biz ideas are u talking abt? List them

Imagine, from what you just wrote I can already deduce that you have nothing to offer. I need people I can exchange ideas with not just people I can give Ideas. Go to the streets I'm sure you can find some if you need free ideas ok
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders, Lets Meet And Exchange Business Ideas by patorini(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2012
date?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders, Lets Meet And Exchange Business Ideas by INFO70: 2:40am On Aug 27, 2012
stpat1:

Imagine, from what you just wrote I can already deduce that you have nothing to offer. I need people I can exchange ideas with not just people I can give Ideas. Go to the streets I'm sure you can find some if you need free ideas ok

U re really a port harcourt boy; Impatient and lack of tolerant smiley
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders, Lets Meet And Exchange Business Ideas by stpat1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
INFO70:

U re really a port harcourt boy; Impatient and lack of tolerant smiley

naaaa it's not what you think, why would he want the biz ideas be listed out for him when we are supposed to meet and discuss it.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders, Lets Meet And Exchange Business Ideas by lucynkem: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2012
Some one is asking for a meeting to discuss business ideas and another is asking him to list them. If he can list them, then why ask for the meeting. With all due respect, some people just surprise me. @poster, please also include an avenue for partnership during that meeting cos I think it will help. If I am in PH when it holds, I will be happy to attend. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders, Lets Meet And Exchange Business Ideas by patorini(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2012
patorini: date?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalanders, Lets Meet And Exchange Business Ideas by sp2002(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
i am a portharcourt born boy. my mum is from buguma{ princewill family} while my dad is from ogun state. i am a poultry expert currently operating in lagos state. what i do for living is to buy/ sell lands and landed properties, establish poultry, fish farm and pigery for beginners and consult for existing farmers. for more info you can contact me on:
SP2002 POULTRY AND LAND CONSULTANCY
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM

(1) (Reply)

No more / GTBank Website Flaw / Corporate Affairs Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.