Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) (4297 Views)

Eco Bank; The Height Of Fuckery / 3 Life Lessons To Learn From The Nigerian Igbo Business Men / Business Men Rushing To Register Their Kids For 2015 Scholarship (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Youngzedd(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
The Gurus' Creed!

[b]
I know many of you have been loooking for one way or the other to earn a living atleast three sqaure meal a day, but you haven't read/heard how to be successful, the below post will show you how.

I saw this topic as I was surfinging the net, although it's old but still fresh, I know many of my pals and newbies that wants to make money online and offline need it.

Okay, let’s gist a little. You have
tried all you can to survive but still things are not working for you as planned.

In this article just see your self as a Guru.

In fact, you have decided to quit and live life as you see it.
My friend. Gurus don’t live like that.

They don’t throw the towel for any reason.

The reason you are finding things
difficult to do is that you have not trained your mind to solve problems.
I repeat, the reason you are finding things difficult to do is that you have not trained your mind to solve problems.

Many of us see beautiful houses,
cars, environment, etc and we lust after them. We want to live such lifestyle but we are only wishing and not doing anything towards that.
Let me tell you, you can never
amount to anything worthwhile in life without working for it.

You see the mindset! I think I should leave what you are not and analyze the mindset of the Gurus.

1. Gurus know what they want and are aware of the price to pay to get what they want. They have clear vision of where they are going and work towards it.

2. Gurus take time to meditate
before leaping. They believe that the 1% of time spent on meditation (thinking) will give them 99% sound results.

3. Gurus pay the price of achieving
something great. They are not afraid to work smartly.

4. Gurus are keen to know when
to be patient for long-term goals.
They are not in a hurry to achieve outstanding results once it’s big.

5. Gurus read a lot because they
believe that readers are leaders.

6. Gurus are focused, principled
and disciplined. Their yes is yes and their no is no.

7. Gurus are time (and money)
managers. They have learned
through experience when to
attack and when to relax. They
believe in making money work for
them as soon as they have some of it.

8. Gurus are risk-takers and are not
afraid of loosing money.
They have so much trained
themselves that they live above
money powers. Money doesn’t
control them and that is the reason they can take huge risk.

9. Gurus are action oriented. They
don’t wait till everything gets better. They just ACT and perfect on their way to the dreamland.

10. Gurus don’t call problems/
troubles their names. They
believe it’s a negative word that
makes them do nothing.

They take problems/troubles as
CHALLENGES because it inspires them to think, meditate and find solution.

11. Gurus don’t take negative
news to heart. Instead they ask themselves, “What am I suppose to learn from this situation?”

12. Gurus don’t blame the government, the economy, their
family background, their educational status or whatever for their predicament. They blame
themselves. They believe in building their own ‘world’ the way
they believe it to be.

13. Gurus love to help folks
become Gurus too. Because they
believe that if you want to be
more successful, you have to
help enough other people to
become successful.

14. Gurus have strong faith in God
and in themselves. And
that is the reason you can’t distract
their focus.

15. You can add you own here. So, can you see the difference
between Gurus and other folks. My question is this: “Are you a
Guru or do you want to
become one?”. If yes, work on the
characteristic above and
search out for more. You never can tell, you may be the
next solution to the
problems of the society. You know
what it means.

Hope you like it.

Pls drop yours.

Credit to Michael Nwanator and Ken Nwankwo

For more updates CLICK HERE signup there and wait for more wonderful updates that will inspire you the more.[/b]

1 Like

Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2012
Nice one!
Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Youngzedd(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
Pls your comment is needed.
Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Justhil(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2012
That is very good & encouraging...i love the post. Personally, i have some of that attitude but what i think i lack is a master that will direct me appropriately. I've read & still reading many books on internet biz,website design & programming. I'll really appreciate a master so much
Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Youngzedd(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2012
Justhil: That is very good & encouraging...i love the post. Personally, i have some of that attitude but what i think i lack is a master that will direct me appropriately. I've read & still reading many books on internet biz,website design & programming. I'll really appreciate a master so much

Then, you should find a tutor as soon as possible that will coach you to online greatness.

Am still available to coach as many as possible if only they are eager to learn.
Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Negro1: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
Gurus play the fool if need be to acheive their goal
Gurus are not anxious for quick results
Gurus plunge their money into a venture and start manuevering it to d land of profit
Gurus never belief they are masters in all tins they learn and combine knowledges
Gurus believe dere is a blessing behind every mistake
Gurus don't believe in the word impossible
Gurus nevr back down cos of a loss instead they learn more and project in a better form
Gurus never harbore inferiority complex
Gurus take risks
Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Youngzedd(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2012
Negro1: Gurus play the fool if need be to acheive their goal
Gurus are not anxious for quick results
Gurus plunge their money into a venture and start manuevering it to d land of profit
Gurus never belief they are masters in all tins they learn and combine knowledges
Gurus believe dere is a blessing behind every mistake
Gurus don't believe in the word impossible
Gurus nevr back down cos of a loss instead they learn more and project in a better form
Gurus never harbore inferiority complex
Gurus take risks

Waooh I love this write up bro, lets keep the house burning....

Your comment pls.....
Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Hadfotee50: 7:54am On Aug 28, 2012
Hmmm
Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Gloriouspa(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2012
Is it Ken Nwakwo that started this thread before I comment?
Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Youngzedd(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
Gloriouspa: Is it Ken Nwakwo that started this thread before I comment?

It's not Ken rather me Youngzedd, I extracted some of His ideas, that was why credit was given to Him.
Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Hadeyemy: 6:28am On Sep 20, 2012
Youngzedd:

Waooh I love this write up bro, lets keep the house burning....

Your comment pls.....
hello bro, i'll like to become a guru like you someday. I mean, the youngest i.m in the world as a whole. I sent a message to your email address, lemme know when u see it.
Goodday
Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Youngzedd(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2012
Hadeyemy: hello bro, i'll like to become a guru like you someday. I mean, the youngest i.m in the world as a whole. I sent a message to your email address, lemme know when u see it.
Goodday

Mail replied.
Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Hadeyemy: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
Youngzedd:

Mail replied.
i will get back to you now
Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Youngzedd(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2012
Drop yours.
Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by Ibukunstar(f): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
Wow this is really inspiring and motivatind.... I hope to become a GURU soonest God help me..... More grease to your elbow....
Re: IDEA BANK:The Gurus' Creed! (4 Those Willing 2 Make Money Online & Business Men) by growrich: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
someone can have all u said and still not make it because the super rich or successful people ddo have alot of both financial leverages and others than everybody else. The first thing we must tackle is where/how/who to fund our brillant ideas because u wont expect an idea person with no money capital to do magic in so many areas that requires money capital. Anyway, tanks for ur insights but please let's tacle the money capital part of it first and formost because alot of our youths have alot of what u said but lack funding
Youngzedd: Drop yours.
someone can have all u said and still not make it because the super rich or successful people ddo have alot of both financial leverages and others than everybody else. The first thing we must tackle is where/how/who to fund our brillant ideas because u wont expect an idea person with no money capital to do magic in so many areas that requires money capital. Anyway, tanks for ur insights but please let's tacle the money capital part of it first and formost because alot of our youths have alot of what u said but lack funding

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Opening A Standard Bet9ja Shop. / Can One Still Import Clothes To Nigeria Regardless Of The Ban / Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.