Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Possible Line Up Against Stoke City In Tommorow's Game - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Possible Line Up Against Stoke City In Tommorow's Game (693 Views)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Possible Line Up For Arsenal Vs Dortmund / Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Possible Line Up Against Stoke City In Tommorow's Game by Ivanexy: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2012
After a disappointing opening game against Sunderland last week, Arsenal will be looking to get off to winning ways when they travel to the Britannia Stadium on Sunday to face Stoke City.
A trip away to Stoke is never an easy game as they love to play the physical side of football and when they have their fans behind them you can do very little to stop them from playing their game. So I believe that

Arsene Wenger will take up the mentality of ‘if you can’t beat them, join them’ when he is selecting his starting XI.
Possible Line Up
I will explain my selections below. Click www.arsenalinterest..com for more.
Re: The Possible Line Up Against Stoke City In Tommorow's Game by 1025: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2012
Pulis pointed out that his squad boasted a better disciplinary record than the Gunners last season, with two red cards and 60 yellows compared to four red cards and 64 yellows for Arsene Wenger's charges.

is it true?

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Congratulates Messi On Winning His 4th Balon D'or In An Email. Funny! / This Weekend's Football Fixtures;week 7 Fixtures (a Comprehensive List) / Malaga Vs Barcelona 1 - 2 Full Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.