Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Paypal Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Account In Nigeria (2788 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? / How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Account In Nigeria by krazynaija(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2012
Good day,

I'm a webmaster and a few of my tools have reached the free trial expiry. I need to get the full package but i can only get them via Paypal. Tried registering one but Nigeria isn't on the list. I hea of people who operate it in Nigeria. Anybody know how i can get one too?
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by Samabu07(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2012
I searched online but got few dudes that claim they do paypal stuff, I need one though but scared to get it from this unknown ppl. Dnt want to get scammed. I'm yet to check GTBank or first Bank on more info.
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
There`s no way you can register and use paypal from a Nigerian Address but luckily, you can get a virtual U.K or U.S address. Better still you can get a friend or family based abroad to register on your behalf.
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by krazynaija(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
Please report your findings when you do get. Thanks
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by krazynaija(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
No friend or fam abroad to help. How do i get the virtual address?
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
krazynaija: Good day,

I'm a webmaster and a few of my tools have reached the free trial expiry. I need to get the full package but i can only get them via Paypal. Tried registering one but Nigeria isn't on the list. I hea of people who operate it in Nigeria. Anybody know how i can get one too?

Nothing is impossible in Naija and globally.

Well, for PayPal opening and Verification, visit www.ideacash.net/openpaypal.html

@Admins No spam, just trying to help a member in need.
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by arbitrage: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
try onlinenaira dot com and orderbay dot com. I think paytransaction dot com also offers such paypal service.
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by cosmas4u(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2012
My advice like few others has mentioned above would be, to get someone to help register paypal account for you on any PayPal accepted country or if you can register it virtually with any country address, that would work as well. I know of a company operating in Nigeria and Ghana with base in Germany who are offering this kind of service for its Nigeria based online business men. The company name is Mamymarket Nigeria.(mamymarket.com.ng)

There services includes:

1: Transfer your PayPal money to your Nigeria Bank account

2: Buying PayPal money for your Online transaction

Visit: http://mamymarket.com.ng/soft-funding

I hope this will help some people

your web marketer/researcher

cosmas
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by dav8id(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
Am still supprise guys are still crying about this paypal matter.
You can now securely open and verify US paypal account here in nigeria and others paypal prohabited country yourself,no need of hiding your your identity cos i wil tel you how.

All what you need is get yourself a UK OR USA USED BLACKBERRY PHONE then you are good to go..
Yes,same method those guys are charging 6k to 8k..
I have all the step in a 3 page manual am giving it free to 1st 5 people to contact me.
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by obiscolly(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
Check this thread www.nairaland.com/1138265/step-by-step-guide-own-verify-paypal. @OP are u the real UnilagOlodo?
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by chuksvoice: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2012
Check my facebook page - facebook.com/WondEPalace then come here a rec me, i offer satisfactory service. Just give me a try.

Thank you
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by leopromz: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
hey every body, shocked shocked
THIS VIDEO WILL SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx_FafY6QFw

OR GO TO==> www.pay101pal.com for more details.

i got my Paypal account Created and verified using the guide in this eBook

you will also learn how to fund your Paypal account and how to withdraw funds from Paypal to Liberty reserve in NO time!!
yes, thanks to the author Allison E.
cool
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by krazynaija(m): 2:01am On Jan 22, 2013
obiscolly: Check this thread www.nairaland.com/1138265/step-by-step-guide-own-verify-paypal. @OP are u the real UnilagOlodo?

checking the post right now. Thanks. Yh i'm le real unilagolodo. still on the pp mata sha sad
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 22, 2013
I only agree with idea of opening the account from U.S.A but that one also need some certain complete qualities to make it functional in Nigeria.
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by emailguru: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2013
Believe me, even as a Nigerian, I still use paypal, although am being very cautious. All it takes is for you to observe some simple rules here and there.
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
emailguru: Believe me, even as a Nigerian, I still use paypal, although am being very cautious. All it takes is for you to observe some simple rules here and there.

You've just said it all.
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
There are qualities you need to operate it successfully in Nigeria
eventhough you open yours from USA or supported countries
is Dedicated VPN IP for operating your account
and the dos and donts such as:
Accessing your account only if you want to withdraw or
make payment
No dispute creation nor chargeback
Source of your funds to be legit

Not transacting too much money with your paypal
and most especially,not accessing your account to spend
your cash immediately cash is being sent to you as you just
need to check it via your Paypal email and some other
simple things to know.

It is easy if you follow my guides above.
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by authecosta911(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
Na wa 4 Paypal sef.
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by emailguru: 1:03am On Jan 24, 2013
If you are interested in opening your own paypal account all by yourself, then shoot me a mail at stvade @ gmail dot com. Thank you. It might interest you to know that all my fiver and site flipping cash are paid into this account. In most cases, I do not withdraw my cash, rather, I use it to buy stuff. But, I am being very cautious. One of the rules is that, I don't log into my account every time, there are lots of rules to abide by, if you must use paypal. If you are really desirous about making money online, then you should consider having paypal as one of your payment gateways. Other alternative to pay are 2checkout.com, plimus.com, and the rest. I hope this write up is helpful, otherwise, let me know.
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by handdymee: 12:48am On Jan 02, 2014
We buy PayPal Funds. 1** per USD. We help exchange your Paypal funds to Naira.
Instant Payment through Bank Transfer/quickteller.Transfer and Payment anytime of the day, even on holidays and weekends. Our Service is reliable.
Try Us today.
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by noblemikky(m): 2:41pm On May 20, 2022
Do u have any issue with ur PayPal account?

Do u have a limited paypal account and u want to remove ur money?

Do u have PayPal funds for sale?

Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur account?

Kindly send us a DM on 08099020123

(1) (Reply)

MMM (http://nigeria-)- Is It Legit Or A Scam? / Help!! I Need Wholesale Thrift Designer Perfume In Lagos / Is MMM Networking Real Or Fake? -an Analysis Of The MMM Social Financial Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.