Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Jennykadry Thread!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Jennykadry Thread!!!! (2888 Views)

Is Jennykadry Mentally Ok? / Where Is Jennykadry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by kayjasper(f): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2012
Its nice coming to the family section most times to read people's problems and the matured advice people give here. Notable people in this section include but not limited to Chaircover, debrief, ujuojan, maclatunji (the don) , Mr Brown Jay, candygirl, jennykadry e.t.c.
What however bothers me is the poster called JennyKadry!

In all her responses she seems to always come with a very harsh and infuriated energy. I never read any of her comments where she was liberal.
She calls it "the bitter truth" but in reality I don't think women are built to be that harsh! She uses a lot of harsh words and sometimes gets abusive.
If you treat your kids with this bitter truth stand of yours I pray you don't have them labelling you a "witch" or run away from home.
I wish you know a lot of young people come here to seek mature advice only for you to "carry a big cane and wallop them off".
Realise that you sound always too bitter and never had a good thing to say about people's problems.
Wake up ma'am....this is a call for you to review the way you judge and chastise people in here.
My message for you this wonderful Sunday!

9 Likes

Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2012
Oh boy! Here we go! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2012
the thing with dis bitter truth thing is to treat odas as we'l like to be treated: with sensitivity, evn wen its d unalloyed truth we are saying. When ur boss dos something wrong, do u run to his office and talk to him in wateva tone u like, in d name of bitter truth? So, i just believe no matter how much of 'a bitter truth teller' one is, sensitivity, diplomacy, maturity, should be one's check and balances.

2 Likes

Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2012
Y do people despise people tel d truth n admire liars,sugar coated mouthed people.truth is neva appealing to d ear but it stands d test of tym.i for one like jenny,men dont like her because she bursts their lies n secrets
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2012
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by okoji: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
I don't mind jennykadry giving the so called 'bitter truth' however she always comes across as bitter and abusive. You can be firm without being insultive.

1 Like

Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by Johndoe100(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
okoji: I don't mind jennykadry giving the so called 'bitter truth' however she always comes across as bitter and abusive. You can be firm without being insultive.

She is bitter and abusive. why shy away from the truth? She makes her advice sound as if she is out to cause misery.

4 Likes

Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2012
Its not as if bitter truth is bad but when you lace it with insults and all what not.....its too much. I believe she WILL NEVER TREAT HER KIDS TO SUCH TORMENT. If she will be realistic, she has this unnecessary venom which is not typical of a loving woman, a mother and a counselor(not sure about that).
If CC was like that, who will ever come to family section and claim they await her response? Why was Jenny not voted as poster of the section. Bitter truth is inevitable but you don't insult people and assume they will listen to you.

2 Likes

Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by 9lifes(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2012
Please leave her joor,she is the only balance we have here.She can be gentle sometimes.....
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by SisiKill1: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
Whoa!! This has got the height of jobless!! undecided
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2012
[size=14pt]@JennyKadry is officially a member of the Nairaland Hall of Fame. Welcome sister!!![/size] grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2012
Wow, her own very thread, wow, No be small something oh.

2 Likes

Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by MLS12(f): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
Thought i was the only one noticing her very harmful comments.very fake woman/Fake life

3 Likes

Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by Johndoe100(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
MLS12: Thought i was the only one noticing her very harmful comments.very fake woman/Fake life

2 Likes

Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by EfemenaXY: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
What an illegal thread.

Jenny, looks like you've got another admirer emerging from the wood work grin grin grin
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by Eteo: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
MLS12: Thought i was the only one noticing her very harmful comments.very fake woman/Fake life

Exactly my thots...

1 Like

Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by rule(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
The truth is always bitter,she is full of venom,hatred and anger.i sincerely hope to see a more appealing side of her.

2 Likes

Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2012
Efemena_xy: What an illegal thread.

Jenny, looks like you've got another admirer emerging from the wood work grin grin grin
Admirer indeed.
Wait till you have any problem to post and see how she shreds you into pieces. You go no say Jenny no nice.
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
If Jenny is "harsh" I wonder what I am grin

jenny mgbo? youve surpassed me in my absence? tongue
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
ThiefOfHearts: If Jenny is "harsh" I wonder what I am grin

jenny mgbo? youve surpassed me in my absence? tongue
And being "harsh" is a trait to celebrate? Smh
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
Jenny says it as it is, love her or hate her, I doubt she cares.

2 Likes

Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by camrygmail: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2012
I agree that the truth can be bitter and she usually as som good advice until she starts insulting and downgrading . I think we all have the choice to not read her posts.
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by OAM4J: 12:45am On Aug 27, 2012
hehehehe My wife Jennykadri is now a celebrity grin

erm erm ladies and gentlemen am her official husband cool (hope me too go become popular with her) grin

I like her raw and undiluted in the bedroom too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by phraze(m): 1:54am On Aug 27, 2012
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:55am On Aug 27, 2012
I am soo jealous when would I have a thread about me
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2012
dayokanu: I am soo jealous when would I have a thread about me
Me too Oh, just that I was too cowardly to say that initially.
What does it take abeg? Me too I want one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by blank(f): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2012
debrief08:
Me too Oh, just that I was too cowardly to say that initially.
What does it take abeg? Me too I want one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ Debrief, u already have, abi u don forget?

@ Poster, u no get work.
If you do not like her posts, just gloss over it and move on to the one you like.
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by wonlasewonimi: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2012
Op, it's a facade. Her online persona! I once met her in Perth, she was soft spoken and alluring. Though she is married, she has all the nice endowments which would make you change tune if you ever meet her.

1 Like

Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2012
blank:

@ Debrief, u already have, abi u don forget?

@ Poster, u no get work.
If you do not like her posts, just gloss over it and move on to the one you like.
No oh, that one na for my pickin, saga got his own, Anty CC got their own, Me I want my own too all about me, not some 4 month old baby following me to hustle for nairaland thread na.
Even Uncle Mac has one currently trending in the religious section, Haba, so not fair, you people should tell me what I need to do to get my own. At least let me show my husband who has been trying to get me off this place that i am a celebrity too na.
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2012
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by blank(f): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2012
So Mac has his own. I better go and check it out. grin
Re: The Jennykadry Thread!!!! by MLS12(f): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
Efemena_xy: What an illegal thread.

I knew u would take sides wit her.pls be a true friend to her madam and tell her the truhth.she is so full of anger like their was a problem with her childhood.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Important Documents You Should Have As A Nigerian / If You Wake Up And See This In Your Bedroom!what Will You Do?(Pic) / Meet The "Strongest Man" In Akwa Ibom Who Is 77 Years Old. See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.