Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" (1963 Views)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Man Sues Star Lager Beer For Destroying His Life / How Osama Bin Laden Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
i was about to open a bottle of "Harp" and I just encountered this. The content of the bottle was particle laden. angry

i wanna sue Guinness! Pls advice.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Emmy9ite(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
Particle laden,as in??
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Dyt(f): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
Emmy9ite: Particle laden,as in??
It is not supposed to have particles. But it does. Factory error?

Last year, i saw a cockroach in a maltina bottle. The makers were lucky i already opened it.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by freecocoa(f): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2012
Since when do you take alcoholic drinks?shocked
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
freecocoa: Since when do you take alcoholic drinks?shocked
New year resolution. grin
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by freecocoa(f): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
^i hear.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by cindyrella(f): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2012
sexkillz: New year resolution. grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by kandiikane(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
Sexkillz, step in to my office. grin

*opens door to let him enter*

First off, I need to know where you reside so to know whether you have a chance of claiming. Did you purchase the item? Did you drink from it before realising there were particles in it? Did yóu drink from it after realising there were particles in it? Did you suffer any harm either physical(allergy, throwing up) or psychological(madnesss, shock)? If not, have you tried contacting the manucfacturers?

Answer these questions and we'll see the next steps you can take.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
kandiikane: Sexkillz, step in to my office. grin

*opens door to let him enter*

First off, I need to know where you reside so to know whether you have a chance of claiming. Did you purchase the item? Did you drink from it before realising there were particles in it? Did yóu drink from it after realising there were particles in it? Did you suffer any harm either physical(allergy, throwing up) or psychological(madnesss, shock)? If not, have you tried contacting the manucfacturers?

Answer these questions and we'll see the next steps you can take.
I never open am.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by kandiikane(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
If you haven't opened it, return it to the manufacturer and get your money back and maybe a particle free can. You have no chance if you want to sue them for an unopened can.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Mynd44: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
I am shocked at how some people think. Don't you realise that it is in a bottle? How can he be talking about a can?
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by kandiikane(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
^dude shut up! Ediot! Do I look like I drink beer?

Plus majority of lagers I see in shops are in cans.

Kwasia!
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Mynd44: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2012
So because all the products of Harp you see are in cans means that all their products are in cans? You need to look beyond your back yard and stop thinking you are smarter than everyone cos believe me girl, you aint
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
Kandii, its in a bottle and very very visible. . .
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by CrazyMan(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2012
sexkillz: i was about to open a bottle of "Harp" and I just encountered this. The content of the bottle was particle laden. angry

Too be honest, I've encountered something similar. It happened some months back in a beer palour. I ordered for my usual (Harp) and it was given to me. When I was about opening it, to my greatest surprise, I saw some withish foamy like particles embedded at ther bottom of the bottle. I called the attention of the bartender who apologised and changed the drink.

After that incident, I changed my brand to star. You can also do the same since both drinks are almost similar in taste.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2012
Beerkillz

1 Like

Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by kandiikane(m): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2012
Mynd_44: So because all the products of Harp you see are in cans means that all their products are in cans? You need to look beyond your back yard and stop thinking you are smarter than everyone cos believe me girl, you aint

the good in me told me to delete the comment I wrote. Count yourself lucky.

@sexkillz, thank you for clarifying that it was in a clear bottle and not a clear can. Still, you have no claim sha.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by MariaGoretti: 12:11am On Aug 27, 2012
^^damn:>
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by swtchicgurl: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2012
sexkillz: i was about to open a bottle of "Harp" and I just encountered this. The content of the bottle was particle laden. angry

hmmnn, interesting! i'll assume u were trying to look for a prize under the crown....
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by tpia1: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
kandiikane: If you haven't opened it, return it to the manufacturer and get your money back and maybe a particle free can. You have no chance if you want to sue them for an unopened can.

so much for "i know nigeria"

itk has never been your strong forte.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by kandiikane(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
^It isn't. I don't live there. I don't know where killz is. That's why I asked him to tell me where he resides.

..P.s, stop following me. I don't want your azz anymore. Mtchew! Playing hard to get at your old age. Na wa.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by LordReed(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2012

You coulda posted a pix man.

Hmmm with an opened bottle your chances are slim for a victory.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
Lord_Reed:

You coulda posted a pix man.

Hmmm with an opened bottle your chances are slim for a victory.
bro, its not opened yet.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Mynd44: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

the good in me told me to delete the comment I wrote. Count yourself lucky.

Count myself lucky? You must have tied that scarf too tight cos I can see it is affecting your reasoning.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by kandiikane(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
^dude, don't argue with me.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Mynd44: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
And if I choose to?
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by kandiikane(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
I will woop your azz again and drag you across the floor. undecided
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by LordReed(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: bro, its not opened yet.

Unopened? Wonderful! Get a good lawyer bro and approach them for a settlement first. If they don't talk in-line with what you want then file a case in court.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by kandiikane(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
^settlement? As in a large sum of money or him getting the money he paid for it back or a new particle free bottle?

It would have been easier to file a lawsuit if he opened it and drank, then realise it was particle laden than suing without opening.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane: ^settlement? As in a large sum of money or him getting the money he paid for it back or a new particle free bottle?

It would have been easier to file a lawsuit if he opened it and drank, then realise it was particle laden than suing without opening.
The particles are visible by mere looking at the bottle. You see them moving around.
Re: Particle Laden "Harp Lager Beer" by Mynd44: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane: I will woop your azz again and drag you across the floor. undecided
Untie that scarf babe you are getting dellusional

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Largest Cruise Ship Ever Built (A Town On Water) / Old Age Will Limit My Performance--buhari / Thomson Reuters Is Recruiting For Bureau Chief, Nigeria (to Be Based In Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.