Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Apam O. Robbed In Enugu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Apam O. Robbed In Enugu (736 Views)

Super Eagles Striker Ahmed Musa House Robbed In Jos / Drogba Robbed In Ivory Coast / We Were Robbed - Enyeama Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apam O. Robbed In Enugu by FBS: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2007
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=494640&cc=5739

Could this be true

Nigeria star robbed and kidnapped

Nigeria and Nice defender Onyekachi Apam was abducted and robbed at gunpoint in the city of Enugu.

Click here
Apam was released unharmed after a 45-minute ordeal but the three-man armed gang took his Honda Accord car.

Apam, who turned 22 yesterday, was returning from a church service when the incident took place.

Apam told Nigeria's Kick Off magazine: 'This is a very sad experience for me. These tough-looking guys just pounced on me while I was trying to pack.

'They forced me to lie down at the back of the car and then they drove off. I just thank God that I was not harmed in any way.'

The incident follows another involving a footballer, Uche Ugochukwu of Ocean Boys, who was shot in the leg three days ago.

In June Newcastle striker Obafemi Martins was attacked by gunmen after playing in an African Nations Cup qualifier for Nigeria against Niger. He escaped unhurt.
Re: Apam O. Robbed In Enugu by lailai2(m): 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2007
this is nigeria
Re: Apam O. Robbed In Enugu by Migines(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2008
I also read it on super sport active.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cotedvoir Your Verdict. / Please All 9ja Supporters Fall Behind The Cameroonian Lions Pls! / Who Will Win The Fa ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.