Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Hello House..please Am In URGENT Need Of Egypt Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello House..please Am In URGENT Need Of Egypt Visa (1895 Views)

Egypt Visa / Pls I Need Contact Detail Of Egypt Embassy In Lagos Or Abuja / How Can I Get Egypt Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello House..please Am In URGENT Need Of Egypt Visa by drafo(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2012
I hav an admission to study in a country. The only embassy of the country in Africa is in Egypt so I have to visit Egypt to collect for the visa..
Please I don't knw hw to go about the Egypt visa processing....pls help
Re: Hello House..please Am In URGENT Need Of Egypt Visa by justwise(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2012
dr_afo: I hav an admission to study in a country. The only embassy of the country in Africa is in Egypt so I have to visit Egypt to collect for the visa..

Egypt does not have embassy in Nigeria?
Re: Hello House..please Am In URGENT Need Of Egypt Visa by Vicjustice: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2012
dr_afo: I hav an admission to study in a country. The only embassy of the country in Africa is in Egypt so I have to visit Egypt to collect for the visa..
I suspect you're talking about Latvia; and if so, as Latvia is a Schengen state, i expect there should be another Schengen state embassy that covers its diplomatic dealings in Nigeria.
Re: Hello House..please Am In URGENT Need Of Egypt Visa by drafo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
justwise:

Egypt does not have embassy in Nigeria?
.......thanks for your post..they have one embassy in Abuja. Thou. Got that frm a directory..
Re: Hello House..please Am In URGENT Need Of Egypt Visa by drafo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2012
Vicjustice:
I suspect you're talking about Latvia; and if so, as Latvia is a Schengen state, i expect there should be another Schengen state embassy that covers its diplomatic dealings in Nigeria.
....yea u are right its latvia. I took the school exam so d school told me to apply for visa @Egypt..!!!
Re: Hello House..please Am In URGENT Need Of Egypt Visa by Vicjustice: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
dr_afo: ....yea u are right its latvia. I took the school exam so d school told me to apply for visa @Egypt..!!!
And did they confirm to you that no other Schengen embassy can deal with Latvian visa issue?
I'm asking because, it is often the case that if any Schengen state does not have an embassy in any given country, there is usually another Schengen embassy that is assigned to cover the lacking Schengen state.
Please, confirm with the Latvian Ministry of Foreign Affair, not the school authority (the school authority might not have much knowledge on diplomatic matters).
Use This Info
Address: 57 Elizabetes iela, 1st floor, Riga. Latvia
Telephone: (+371) 67 016 364
Fax: (+371) 67 828 274
e-mail: mfa.cdep@mfa.gov.lv
Re: Hello House..please Am In URGENT Need Of Egypt Visa by drafo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2012
Tnx a lot.I really appreciate all efforts..!
Re: Hello House..please Am In URGENT Need Of Egypt Visa by kennybuda: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
@Vicjustice, your an expert i hail you
Re: Hello House..please Am In URGENT Need Of Egypt Visa by Vicjustice: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
kennybuda: @Vicjustice, your an expert i hail you
Thanks, Man! Me too i hail o!!

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed: WES Verification For CIPM And LASU (canada Immigration) / US Visa Refusal Under 214(B) / Thousands Of Migrants Crowded Under Texas Bridge . More Still Arriving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.