Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) (16012 Views)

Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by aishatua1: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2012
[b]Watch the full documentary below:

Five Nigerians have been arrested for allegedly trafficking in drugs in India and Malaysia.

A 35-year-old Nigerian, Uche Sylvester, who used to traffic drugs between Mumbai and Delhi, was arrested in the capital and 100 grams of cocaine was recovered from him, the Times of India reported on Sunday.

Sylvester was arrested near the Delhi airport on Thursday while returning from Mumbai, police said on Friday.

Indian Narcotics Control Bureau had earlier arrested three Nigerians for allegedly trying to smuggle out heroin worth Rs 2.50 crore from the Asian country.

Ude Chidi and Obumuneme Nwachukwu were arrested in New Delhi in separate alleged drug smuggling attempts.

Also, Ikechukuri Otuata, (32) was arrested after he was found in possession of 64g of cannabis.

He was arrested on Friday at the Saligao junction during routine late-night patrol by police sub-inspector Akshay Amonkar.

Since he was behaving suspiciously, the police team detained him for questioning and a search resulted in the discovery of 64g of cannabis from him.

Otuata was later detained in police custody for further investigation.

Meanwhile, a 27-year-old Nigerian registered as a student of a private college in Kuala Lumpur since June last year, was found with 0.85kg of methamphetamine concealed in a special compartment in his laptop bag, New Straits Times reported on Sunday.

Malaysian custom chief Siti Baya said the man was detained by Customs when his laptop bag showed a suspicious image when it was scanned on his arrival from Lagos.[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7egbLaX4MA&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

what are this people looking for in asian continent where there is no human right? i mean what kind of money are they looking for!

1 Like

Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by aishatua1: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2012
[b]More than 6, 000 Nigerian Citizens jailed Abroad for drug traffickin​g Offenses' - NDLEA

Not more than 6,000 Nigerians are serving various jail terms for drug-related offences abroad, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has said. According to the NDLEA, Nigeria is the only African country with such a frightening figure.

The agency said that the figure may be higher as the available data could not be said to be totally exhaustive. NDLEA Director General, Mr. Femi Ajayi, told the House of Representatives Committee on Diaspora Matters that Iran has 4,000 inmates, Brazil 500, Thailand 500 and Malaysia 300.

He said: "The bulk of those caught for drug-related offences outside the country were from the South-East with majority coming from Anambra State. "I do not know what we can do to the upsurge of our brothers from the South East-who indulges in this kind of business.

Can you believe that of the 500 Nigerians in Thailand prisons, 480 of them are from the South-East and 450 from the figure are from Anambra State".

Ajayi, however, decried lack of adequate funding of the agency's activities, adding that the development has had negative impact on its ability to fight drug trafficking

http://www.naija247news.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6850:-more-than-6-000-nigerian-citizens-jailed-abroad-for-drug-trafficking-offenses-ndlea-&catid=90:world-news&Itemid=197[/b]
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by ektbear: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
Very sad video cry

Truly, the love of money is the root of all evil.

1 Like

Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by aishatua1: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2012
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by PaulJohn1: 12:45am On Aug 27, 2012
This isn't funny anymore. cry
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by dayokanu(m): 3:53am On Aug 27, 2012
Odikwa serious
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by Ejine(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2012
Because 2 tablespoons of oil were found in Anambra state, Chino says they are not Igbos anymore grin
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by Ejine(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2012
"We are not the same people"
- Chino the Dullard grin
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by Ejine(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2012
"And if it means denying you idiiots like the Ikwerres do, we shall do it"

- Chino the Retarrd

Truly, the love of money is the root of all evil.
grin
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by ariyebaba(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2012
Its getting too much......................

Haba ! OWO,KUDI,EGO,MONEY,DOW,KUNKUSHI,APEKANUKO............................ smileysmileysmiley
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by nelllove: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2012
Hmmm this is getting out of hand.
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2012
Nigerians should stop looking for greener pastures cuz the grass is greener here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by y2kaustin(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2012
I knew it!,i knew it!!,they must be involved,Wat is rilly wrong with these do anything for money people(ndigbos).What r the authorities waiting 4,let the execution begin.Nonsense ibos,i HATE!,these people.Feelin lyk killin dem wen i c 1.
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2012
y2kaustin: I knew it!,i knew it!!,they must be involved,Wat is rilly wrong with these do anything for money people(ndigbos).What r the authorities waiting 4,let the execution begin.Nonsense ibos,i HATE!,these people.Feelin lyk killin dem wen i c 1.
I believe nobody from your family or tribe has ever committed a crime?

1 Like

Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2012
Here we go again.
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by Olugbenger(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2012
let this thread be closed,before igbos are insulted
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2012
y2kaustin: I knew it!,i knew it!!,they must be involved,Wat is rilly wrong with these do anything for money people(ndigbos).What r the authorities waiting 4,let the execution begin.Nonsense ibos,i HATE!,these people.Feelin lyk killin dem wen i c 1.

^^^You're not telling us anything we don't know already wink.......and long may the hate continue. Afterall, you're in good company and kindred spirits with the bokites who not only hate Igbos but also go one better by acting on it.

I really don't know how you expect a 'documentary' on Nigerians jailed in China not to predominantly feature Igbos; Which Nigerian ethnic group makes up the largest number of immigrants in China?.....or do you think it's for nothing that the Chinese gov't set up the [b]CONFUCIUS INST' [/b]at UNIZIK in Anambra state to propagate Chinese culture and language?

Incidentally, we don't have the pleasure of knowing which ethnicity you're from.....would you be so kind as to intimate us?

Cheers. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by kentokay: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2012
smileyI hope these igbo pple will not finish nigeria with their greed for money at all cost,Anambra state in particular, who is the Governor slf i beg help me Nairalanders
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by obicentlis: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2012
Nairaland Moderators vs Ndiigbo.
Am not surprise shaaaaa
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by fiftynaira(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2012
and I knw ur tribe have not commited a crime b4 I weep for you
Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2012
afam4eva: Here we go again.

^^^Don't know why you're expressing surprise Afam. Haven't you noticed the OP has spent an inordinate amount of time over the past few days trying to dig up negative news stories on Ndigbo and rushing to post same?....check his/her posts and you'll see what i'm on about. You shouldn't be surprised at such antics anymore.

What's surprising though is how the moderators rush to put such cra.p on the homepage, knowing fully well what the aishatu peep is up to.

3 Likes

Re: Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) by y2kaustin(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2012
Olugbenger: let this thread be closed,before igbos are insulted
...Have they not mess themselve up already,with the act,wat r u talkin abt insult?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebonyi Government Empowers Youths With Keke, Gives Traditional Rulers 100 Cars / FG, APC Plot Court Order To Overthrow Saraki, Ekweremadu – PDP / Jonathan, Dickson In Titanic Battle To Install Next Bayelsa Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.