Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Ever Heard Of This Miraculous All Round Healing Noni Juice? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Heard Of This Miraculous All Round Healing Noni Juice? (970 Views)

A Lebanese Juice Manufacturing Plant In Kano: Sickening Images / ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Heard Of This Miraculous All Round Healing Noni Juice? by damilolami(f): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2007
my big bro is a medical dr who doesn't believe in all ds local hrbs.
surprisingly he recommended noni juice to me and oops its like magic.
despite being a doctor, he's been facing ds prob of bleeding nose for years and after taking noni juice for 2 weeks, it vanished.
he recomended it to a prostate cancer patient and believe you me, the growth stopped.
personally i have been having migraine consistently since my JSS3 ie 9 years ago till a few months ago and surprisingly am still on my 1st bottle of nonijuice and av not experienced migraine for a second since i started using ds product.
NONI Juice supports your immune system,

delivers superior antioxidants that help rid the

body of harmful free radicals, increases energy,

and allows greater physical performance levels.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE FROM A TREE WHICH BEARS NONI FRUITS

the happy news is that there are variety of products ranging from beverages to hair care, facial care,nutritional products, etc.

the effectiveness of these products made me subscribe to be a dealer and here i am.
view the products at www.tahitiannoni.com

mail me if u need my attention.

cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Trichotillomania: For 12 Years? / Tooth Ache! Most Painful / 80% Of All Strokes Can Be Prevented!!! . . . . . How to Reduce The Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.