Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Gabry! Gabry!! Gabry!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gabry! Gabry!! Gabry!!! (1019 Views)

Where Is Gabry? / Where Is Gabry? / Where Is Gabry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabry! Gabry!! Gabry!!! by HarryPotter1(m): 12:14am On Aug 27, 2012
Its been while now and no one has heard from her or know her where about,and am really getting cold cos she is the reason i always come online.you all should help me find my lovly gabry and if u do,tell her that harry potter is really going nuts for her.abeg seun do me dis favour. cry

1 Like

Re: Gabry! Gabry!! Gabry!!! by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 27, 2012
Harry Potter: Its been while now and no one has heard from her or know her where about,and am really getting cold cos she is the reason i always come online.you all should help me find my lovly gabry and if u do,tell her that harry potter is really going nuts for her.abeg seun do me dis favour. cry

she's my friend on FB...i will show her this thread. smiley
Re: Gabry! Gabry!! Gabry!!! by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 27, 2012
She's not coming back on NL.

but she told me to send you this. smiley

Im flattered that someone there still remembers me, troublesome Gabby. LOL So tell him that I am well and have been busy with my job, my Victoria's Secret, my dance class and my dolls. Thank you smiley
Re: Gabry! Gabry!! Gabry!!! by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 27, 2012
She was probably the one person on NL that I can say is genuine and lively. smiley
It has gotten a bit boring without her. undecided
Re: Gabry! Gabry!! Gabry!!! by r231(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
MsDarkSkin: She's not coming back on NL.

but she told me to send you this. smiley

tell her to come here now grin grin

its an order
Re: Gabry! Gabry!! Gabry!!! by Rocktation(f): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
Aww. Miss her too. embarassed
Re: Gabry! Gabry!! Gabry!!! by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 29, 2012
r231:

tell her to come here now grin grin

its an order

lol.

sure... grin
Re: Gabry! Gabry!! Gabry!!! by CrazyMan(m): 5:03am On Aug 29, 2012
Missed her also undecided
Re: Gabry! Gabry!! Gabry!!! by MrsChima1(f): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
Harry Potter: Its been while now and no one has heard from her or know her where about,and am really getting cold cos she is the reason i always come online.you all should help me find my lovly gabry and if u do,tell her that harry potter is really going nuts for her.abeg seun do me dis favour. cry

You have a huge crush on her huh?

(1) (Reply)

Why D Fuss About 'my Oga @ D Top' Must Stop / Instead Of Air Bags? The Best Option For Possible Plane Accident / Dear Mods And Super-mods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.