Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,992 members, 7,852,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Who Is At Fault? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is At Fault? (667 Views)

Who Is At Fault [photo] / Who Is At Fault? Husband Or Wife?(photo) / Who's At Fault? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is At Fault? by Natasha01(f): 1:01am On Aug 27, 2012
A virgin was raped by some gangs of armed robbers n after sum month she was sick n went 4 a test,wen d test result came out d doctor told her dt she's HIV+.she cried n vowed 2 spread it 2 many, then she left her hometown n went 2 d city where she met a frnd who introduced her into prostitution n she started her mission.after 6months she decided 2 visit her parent n wen got home she was told dt d doctor has bin lukin 4 her.d nxt day she went 2 d doctor's office 2 knw y he has bin lukin 4 her n wen she got dia.....she got a shockin news.....d doctor starts by sayin ds......cynthia i'v bin lukin 4 u 4 d past 6mnths nw 2 tel u dt am so sori about d test result dt i gav 2 u n 2 let u knw dt d result wasn't urs meaning dt u r nt HIV+.dt result was mixed up wit sum1 else result.....she was dumbfounded n leta pick up n narrated her advantures in d city 2 d doctor.so d doctor ask her 2 do anoda test n ds tym she was HIV+ n it's 2mnths.
If it's u what wil u do?
Re: Who Is At Fault? by Ajibel(m): 6:18am On Aug 27, 2012
I thought jokes dont end with questions undecided

Natasha01:
If it's u what wil u do?

(1) (Reply)

This Is Africa / Never Force Children To Pray / Stupid Luv By Olamide. Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.