Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Please Advise Needed Asap! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advise Needed Asap! (530 Views)

I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED / What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Needed Asap! by osisey2010: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2012
Good morning honourable Nairalanders, please I need you to advise me on a step am about to take. Lately, I had been doing an online research trying to find a way I can make money online, to an extent i had made some progress because currently I have about 5-6 websites that pays to you to sign up, read emails, take surveys, refer people etc. They request me to pay a sum of $169 to upgrade my membership and be entitled to some mouth watering goodies. Please Nairalanders, pls I need your expertise advise on this. Please do this sites really pay this money, do I pay the membership upgrade fee they ask me to pay. Pls advise me. Thank you.
Re: Please Advise Needed Asap! by haychPee(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2012
osisey2010: Good morning honourable Nairalanders, please I need you to advise me on a step am about to take. Lately, I had been doing an online research trying to find a way I can make money online, to an extent i had made some progress because currently I have about 5-6 websites that pays to you to sign up, read emails, take surveys, refer people etc. They request me to pay a sum of $169 to upgrade my membership and be entitled to some mouth watering goodies. Please Nairalanders, pls I need your expertise advise on this. Please do this sites really pay this money, do I pay the membership upgrade fee they ask me to pay. Pls advise me. Thank you.

Guy my advice for you is to withdraw from this site first and ensure that the upgrade fee you're paying comes from them so if they don't pay at the end you have nothing to lose!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nn / My Yahoo Identity Is Hidden / Your Greatest Opportunity To Own A House In Abuja, Nigeria. Don't Miss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.