Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,721 members, 7,865,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? (774 Views)

[picture] Here Is The Real Problem Of The Igbos / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by bilms(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2012
Goodluck Jonathan himself,Diezani Maduekwe, okonjo Iweala and Sanusi Lamido are the biggest problems in Nigeria today, I believe they are the people who are really making this country ungovernable for Mr President. These guys are behind every horrible policy that this govt is churning out,from eating with 1billion naira, to fuel subsidy removal, increase in tax,new plate number, tariffs on nearly all public utilities and now they are here again with the #5000 single note. Are these people truly Nigerians?
Re: Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by AtheistD(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2012
bilms: Goodluck Jonathan himself,Diezani Maduekwe, okonjo Iweala and Sanusi Lamido are the biggest problems in Nigeria today, I believe they are the people who are really making this country ungovernable for Mr President. These guys are behind every horrible policy that this govt is churning out,from eating with 1billion naira, to fuel subsidy removal, increase in tax,new plate number, tariffs on nearly all public utilities and now they are here again with the #5000 single note. Are these people truly Nigerians?

I agree. The 3 of them combined is enough to bring down any economy but they are not alone. He has other problems. The security situation for instance.

I had made amvow that he would be a suitable candidate for 2015 if he could solve the power problem. How times change. It is looking more likely that the power problem will be solved but he has nothing to offer us come 2015. It would be hard to give him my vote.
Re: Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by bilms(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2012
hum
Re: Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by bilms(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2012
angry
Re: Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by Skii(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2012
Atheist:-D:

I had made amvow that he would be a suitable candidate for 2015 if he could solve the power problem. How times change. It is looking more likely that the power problem will be solved but he has nothing to offer us come 2015. It would be hard to give him my vote.

By then he would be regarded as having tried...at least if the power improvement is sustained...beyond then however, it would be enough, they say do everything in moderation. I would prefer someone else with fresh ideas to come fix something else and go. Nigeria's problem didnt start one day.
Re: Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by AtheistD(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2012
Skii:

By then he would be regarded as having tried...at least if the power improvement is sustained...beyond then however, it would be enough, they say do:-) everything in moderation. I would prefer someone else with fresh ideas to come fix something else and go. Nigeria's problem didnt start one day.

smiley

Leadership and governance is a lot more complicated than that. What is the point of solving one major problem if you end up creating six more serious problems?
Re: Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by bilms(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2012
no matter what he does,he wouldnt do what Nigerians can appreciate enough to vote him for the second term.
Re: Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by AtheistD(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2012
bilms: no matter what he does,he wouldnt do what Nigerians can appreciate enough to vote him for the second term.

Or rather he wouldn't do enough to deserve a second term. If he chose to bow out at 2015 I would respect him a great deal. He had his shot, he failed and hence stepped aside for someone else to have a go.
Re: Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by bilms(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2012
you are right i think
Re: Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by Dollarman101: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
bilms: Goodluck Jonathan himself,Diezani Maduekwe, okonjo Iweala and Sanusi Lamido are the biggest problems in Nigeria today, I believe they are the people who are really making this country ungovernable for Mr President. These guys are behind every horrible policy that this govt is churning out,from eating with 1billion naira, to fuel subsidy removal, increase in tax,new plate number, tariffs on nearly all public utilities and now they are here again with the #5000 single note. Are these people truly Nigerians?
Na you be our problem. If you can't understand the powerful reforms being spearheaded by the trio then you are the real problem.
Re: Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by bilms(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
ha ha ha
Re: Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by AtheistD(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
bilms: you are right i think

Just to clarify (in case I am being misread), GEJ does not deserve a 2nd term because he has not done enough to warrant it. He should do the decent thing and bow out at 2015 to gain any respect from me.
Re: Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by excondido(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
Dollarman101:
Na you be our problem. If you can't understand the powerful reforms being spearheaded by the trio then you are the real problem.
how is he the problem when time without number every govt comes with reform that fails to address the problem.
Re: Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by bilms(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
i get you right
Re: Who Are The Real Problem Making Nigeria Ungovernable For Gej? by bilms(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
wink

(1) (Reply)

Dr.orji Uzor Kalu Words Of Wisdom / Police-arrest-mastermind-of-uniport-killings / Trump: ‘I Have Something Very, Very Big Concerning Obama’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.