Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,565 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Where Did You Spend Your New Year Eve? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Did You Spend Your New Year Eve? (859 Views)

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did You Spend Your New Year Eve? by cute9jaguy(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2008
lets see where nairalanders spent their NewYear eve,
I was @the prayer city for the newyear eve, prayed my way into 2008. smiley

you?
Re: Where Did You Spend Your New Year Eve? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Was at home, enjoying my sleep grin
Re: Where Did You Spend Your New Year Eve? by iice(f): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2008
We fellow naijan friends here usually have a get together every new year. . .so i was @ a friend's place with ma people ushering in the new year
Re: Where Did You Spend Your New Year Eve? by lynxnoon(m): 12:07am On Jan 02, 2008
went to church came back and ,
hmmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin
Re: Where Did You Spend Your New Year Eve? by cute9jaguy(m): 1:28am On Jan 02, 2008
and what?
Re: Where Did You Spend Your New Year Eve? by MrsSiena1(f): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2008
my new year's eve was awful
i was robbed, my clothes, money and phone was stolen
Re: Where Did You Spend Your New Year Eve? by cute9jaguy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2008
hey,sorry man,thats serious,you sure were in the wrong place, where was that

(1) (Reply)

Things You Wanted To Say Out Loud Today: / American Tv Show Makes Fun Of Nigeria / Xbox 360 Games For Free, Xbox 360 Controller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.