Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders (644 Views)

29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: / 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2008
Hey everyone!!

I am just looking for people to chat with/talk to, especially any gals, the guys are always contacting me. I dont know why; I am NOT single. I am in a long distance relationship. My fiance lives in Nigeria; we are going through the whole visa mess that the USA has set up to aggrevate ppl! lol

I have MSN and yahoo messengers if anyone is interested, gingerkat515, I look forward to talking and meeting new ppl!! cheesy
Re: Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders by kunle75(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2008
i av added u we can talk now.
Re: Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2008
kunle75:

i av added u we can talk now.

LOL. . . she said the gals grin

@post
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders by ravenzord(m): 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2008
d fact dat a guy contacts u doesn't mean he wants 2 get in2 anything,it just means he feels like chattin with an interesting female,so are u game? wait 1st let me chek if u're pretty grin grin grin
Re: Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2008
Ty toyinrayo & u2,

I am game chattin with guys, and I am not saying that guys have alterior motives (of course I am not saying they don't either tongue LOL jk). It is just that I have only chatted with one gurl, and it is just nice to have conversation with another chick sometimes.
Re: Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders by niceuzor: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2008
A white lady in Nairaland shocked We humbly Welcome you here,please do invite some of your friends here
i just YIM you, hope to have a good convo. with you,cheers.
Re: Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2008
hmmmmn undecided
Re: Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders by Nmeka(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2008
hey young guy here lookin 4 a nice swit lady to , chat with, letsb get to kno eachother, d name is ikenna, jus buzz me, i also have a yahoo id and i am online, francis_juddy@yahoo.com
Re: Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders by ThugLife1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2008
Ty for the welcome nice, I am not the only white chick in nairaland, am I?? shocked
Re: Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2008
PLZ don't contact me just to ask for money or cuz you want to get laid or have a gf!!! I am engaged and in college, and that equals not being available for other ppl to date and no money! Jus cuz I live in the US does not mean I have cash settin round to hand out.
Re: Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders by TheSly: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2008

PLZ don't contact me just to ask for money or because you want to get laid or have a girlfriend!!!

hmnnnnn . . . . nairaland! . . embarassed embarassed
Re: Wanting To Meet More Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2008
kattrina:

PLZ don't contact me just to ask for money or because you want to get laid or have a girlfriend!!! I am engaged and in college, and that equals not being available for other people to date and no money! Jus because I live in the US does not mean I have cash settin round to hand out.
ROTFLMAO.
good for them tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Abroad And Nigerian Women In Nigeria - Compare. / To All My Tiv People / Young,pretty Nd Intelligent Female Friend Needed Between D Age 16 And 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.