Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? (7837 Views)

How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by cdamsel(f): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
Is it the caption?

People's comment,a particular person? or the nature of the story?

which is it?

Share your views please.
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
D aura matters.
if u get swaggs u go get fans wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by Chanchit: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
The caption will invite u in, then after reading the story, i will contribute, if i have something to say, either positve or negative, it depends on how people see it, but when i have nothing to say, i jst pass by, instead of asking how much garri don be for market..

11 Likes

Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
The caption first, interest, previous comments and more bytes.
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
The caption first, interest, previous comments and ......
More bytes.
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by Adolak(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
Joblessness!!! as 'AJJ' signature reads.
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by cdamsel(f): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
Adolak: Joblessness!!! as 'AJJ' signature reads.
Lmao grin
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
D caption s alwez vital but I must read d content b4 I comment. U dnt jst jump 2 comment & spit rubbish lyk many NLs.
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by MMM2(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
I don't know undecided angry
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by RealBitch(f): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
Two things. Its interesting or its Stu*pid
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by boron10(m): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: D aura matters.
if u get swaggs u go get fans wink wink

And you think you have swag? Abegi, park well

14 Likes

Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by Mynd44: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
I do because I have an unlimited access to the internet.
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
Adolak: Joblessness!!! as 'AJJ' signature reads.

LWKMD!!!
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by masterpiecer(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
cdamsel: didn't really know what section 2 place dis,bt since I have noticed dat most pple re usually in dis section I decided 2 place it here.What makes u wanna comment on a topic?is it d caption?pple's comment,a particular person?eg,freecocoa,no offence hun,just noticed u ve lots of fans here,lol,d nature of d story?which is it?share ur views pls.

discombobulated threads like dis draws my attention, especially when i see that OP is in a state of absolute discombobulation grin grin grin

u might need killz for an explaination, seriouslycheesy
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by cdamsel(f): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2012
masterpiecer:

discombobulated threads like dis draws my attention, especially when i see that OP is in a state of absolute discombobulation grin grin grin

u might need killz for an explaination, seriouslycheesy
I.DI.OT,need help wit dat?
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by Desloaaa(f): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
Its not a fighting thang abeg...make una drop *P*
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by Mynd44: 6:21am On Aug 29, 2012
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by masterpiecer(m): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2012
cdamsel: I.DI.OT,need help wit dat?

y r u getting all worked up with anger?, now see how u jst raised ur bp?grin
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by Agiliti(m): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2012

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by Mynd44: 6:49am On Aug 29, 2012
Lmao
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by Flygeriana(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2012
Caption first, then people's comment.
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by timilehing(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2012
Caption, no of comments over no of views.
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by Mynd44: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2012
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by 2goodbobo(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2012
The caption!
Re: What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
I comment frequently because I love typing. Just felt like exercising what I have learnt. I am one of the fastest typist the world will ever know. My typing speed is electric! smiley 189 Words Per Minute(WPM) is my highest mark. Am not done yet cos I know so many bad guys go above 200 Words Per Minute. I probably finished typing this in five seconds smiley .

Visit www.typeracer.com and compete with the fastest typists in the world! Rome was'nt built in a day. I have been leaning typing since 2006. My fingers are moving by themselves without instructions ^_^

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eating Dead Babies As Culture - Unbelievable Stuff In China/japan / Pronunciation (funny) / Must See! The Woman With The Biggest B***bs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.