Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk (748 Views)

I Am A Beautiful Single Girl, Am Looking For Love here on nairaland / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. / Find Love In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2008
hi everyone and happy new year.
i am a guy of 25yr old currently in london.I am studying for my master degree and I need a naija girl who resides in london or environs for a relationship.I guess i know ow to treat a woman right and any nice laday not older than me is highly welcome to my world.

looking forward to hearing from you all cute girl in the UK.
smiley
Re: Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk by sonas(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2008
@pekun09

Better face what you came to london for (your masters).

It like you'r making that a priority now(babe hunt).

Besides,

Wetin happen to your naija babe?

Se distance don seperate una?

Take it easy man.
Re: Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2008
dont blame me. its just the way things are over here.its better one starts something up here rather than stay put with one naija chick i cannot say what shes doing behind me.you know ow it is?
but on a candid note, i really wouldnt mind have a serious relationship around here as it seems i might be around here for a while.
I need links, not yabs people!!!!
Re: Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2008
dont blame me. its just the way things are over here.its better one starts something up here rather than stay put with one naija chick i cannot say what shes doing behind me.you know ow it is?
but on a candid note, i really wouldnt mind have a serious relationship around here as it seems i might be around here for a while.

@bunmitola &sonas

I need links, not yabs!! thanks a bunch!!!!!!
Re: Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk by orp: 3:32am On Jan 08, 2008
Mate, your hope will certainly be dashed on this site owing to the hypocritical behaviour of some Nigeria girls but you will see them cheaply on Sanusi Fafumwa better still since you are in London can you come to Tiger Tiger in London next week Friday? where you will see how cheap Nigerian girls are.Mind you I don't smoke nor drink.
Re: Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk by orp: 3:41am On Jan 08, 2008
pekun09:

hi everyone and happy new year.
i am a guy of 25yr old currently in london.I am studying for my master degree and I need a naija girl who resides in london or environs for a relationship.I guess i know ow to treat a woman right and any nice laday not older than me is highly welcome to my world.

looking forward to hearing from you all cute girl in the UK.
smiley

Mate, your hope will certainly be dashed on this site owing to the hypocritical behaviour of some Nigeria girls but you will see them cheaply on Sanusi Fafumwa better still since you are in London can you come to Tiger Tiger in London next week Friday? where you will see how cheap Nigerian girls are.Mind you I don't smoke nor drink.
Re: Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk by odiaseo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2008
why not discover 7 essential dating tips that work, that's  if you desire a serious and lasting relationship
Re: Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk by noetic(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2008
@ orp

where in london is tiger tiger?
Re: Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk by ThugLife1(m): 1:20am On Jan 09, 2008
noetic:

@ orp

cheesy grin
Re: Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk by Freewilly(f): 1:25am On Jan 09, 2008
What are all these guys doing on this thread the bobo is looking for love on the Internet and all these guys are responding. Why would a straight guy be responding to this thread., the thing fear me oh!! shocked
Re: Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk by yeni(f): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2008
you are in london for something that involves around your future.if god wants you to have a serious relationship,he will order ur steps to where you will find her pls dont go to tiger tiger or lion lion. wink
Re: Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk by olupahpah(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2008
Tiger Tiger is in the West End on the Haymarket, very close to Piccadilly Circus. between Leicester Sq. and Piccadilly Circus tube stations.

pekun09

To be honest wv u, going to TIger Tiger is just going to be a bloody waste of time and money,

I am sure you have nigerians in your Uni, join your uni ACS and you might meet people there.
Re: Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk by orp: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2008
noetic:

@ orp

Tiger Tiger
29 The Haymarket, London

SW1Y 4SP
Re: Naija Boy In London Searching For Love In The Uk by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2008
@olupahpah
thanks for that advice, i thot it fit when i came, but oxford has a limited amount of naija and blacks in gen. so its a bit diff.
@orp
maybe rili not the best place to get a nice girl, naija works better for that kinda life.perhaps its expensive to do that in the UK.

Anyways one never can tell, the right lady could still get to see this thread and holla.
fingers crossed.

(1) (Reply)

New And Very Hot! / Hotstepper / Dualcore Bebe Creamish Say U Are Love Me? It Is True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.