Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Aquada: The Car For The Future! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Aquada: The Car For The Future! (1585 Views)

Helicopters Of The Future: A Brief History (pictures) / Fairly Used - 2004 Infiniti Fx35 ( 2m ) The Car Is A B E A S T. / EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aquada: The Car For The Future! by avalon: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2006
DA BOMB, this best describes my feelings about this car;its completely awesome!apart from its beauty.part car, part speedboat,it is one of the coolest inventions ever in the world of automobile.this beauty's water floatin ability was first tested in the river thames.This beauty has the ability to stay on water for 6mph;what no other amphibian car has been able to accomplish over the years, it is ingenuity at its best plus loads and loads of beauty, nothing quite beats the aquada!

Re: Aquada: The Car For The Future! by Oracle(m): 2:45am On Aug 22, 2006
sounds cool, but i'm sorry for the guy whose car just happens to break down in the middle of the sea.
Re: Aquada: The Car For The Future! by thegame(m): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
Break Down, grin grin grin grin grin you are on a long thing.Now why would you dream of that?Service ur car regularly.lol
Re: Aquada: The Car For The Future! by waoosa(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2008
Oracle:

sounds cool, but i'm sorry for the guy whose car just happens to break down in the middle of the sea.
This guy is an oracle. He has said it.

(1) (Reply)

Volkswagen Bug For Sale. / Mercury Villager, Full Automatic @n500 / sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.