Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Please I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job (652 Views)

Is It Real?Just got a Job Invite / AT LAST! Got A Job Through Nairaland. / "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Job by segzytemi(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2008
please i need a factory works. i reside at ikotun i will be grateful for any assistance render by anybody
Re: Please I Need A Job by fajiboy: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2008
Nairalanders have you heard of this? An online network marketing company in Nigeria named Jonaco Online network marketing company. I have started making progress to join them, I have a hundred percent (100%) believe that they are true and i can earn cool cash from them. Read this message below from Jonaco Online Networking Company,.

JONACO ONLINE NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY
You can earn millions within few days with a very little start-up amount if and only if you take into consideration the latest online network business in Nigeria.
In Nigeria today the latest form of doing business is through multilevel marketing other wise known as network marketing which has made millions of people wealthy with network marketing companies like Tianshi, Forever Living, GNLD, Kedi etc in existence.
All these companies mode of network marketing is referered to as traditional network marketing simply because the internet is not involved. In recent days, the internet as made life easier giving every individual irrespective of class, status and age the chance to make consistent and much cash with the latest online network marketing business in Nigeria known as Jonaco online network marketing business.Our business plan is aimed at making you rich and wealthy within a short time. START THIS BUSINESS TODAY AND YOU WOULD BE GLAD YOU TOOK THIS STEP IN THE NEAREST FUTURE.

For more information on how to start this non-stop money making business send an e-mail to “ jonacoonline@yahoo.com”.

(1) (Reply)

Kano Intercontinental Bank Results! / Consulting Capable Fraud / Industrial Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.