Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant (1102 Views)

Un Declares Nigeria As An Open-air Mental Asylum! / Obama Declares Nigeria As World’s Next Major Economic Giant / Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next-Economic Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Euroclydon(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2012
Barack Obama…, the President of the United States of America, has declared Nigeria as the world’s next economic success story. He made thisdeclaration at the ongoing US-Nigeria Trade and Investment Forum, an event organised by the Nigerians in diaspora.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/33522/2012/08/27/obama_declares_nigeria_worlds_next_major_economic_giant.html
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Gerardcole(m): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2012
Abeg drop a more trusted (source) link before I can believe this.
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Idokojimmy: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2012
Good assessment , we are on the right track. Tranformation taking off gradually
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Euroclydon(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2012
Gerardcole: Abeg drop a more trusted (source) link before I can believe this.

if you like believe it or not...e no concern me.

1 Like

Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by werepeLeri: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2012
Euroclydon:

if you like believe it or not...e no concern me.

LOL. Dont mind him. If d same source has said Nigeria is going down the drain, he would have believed.

1 Like

Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Acidosis(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2012
werepeLeri:

LOL. Dont mind him. If d same source has said Nigeria is going down the drain, he would have believed.
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Euroclydon(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2012
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2012
even d US president is optimistic and knows Nigeria wil definitely get there. Godbless Naija
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by drnoel: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2012
(hisses) he is just blowing hot air
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by ayox2003: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2012
Its not new.

Foreigners have always said Nigeria is the most blessed country in the world. (Thats why you see them migrating in flocks into this country)

Do our leaders have the same view? NO. (Thats why they spend bogus amount on allowances and rip-off her fortune making youths incapacitated. They cant even make sacrifices.)

Do Nigerians believe in Nigeria? NO. (Thats why an average Nigerian would look for every channel to leave the country)

And until we believe and tap into the potential that lies therein, Nigeria would be on economic decline.

How can a country that has natural gas, petroleum, tin, iron ore, coal, limestone, niobium, lead, zinc, bitumen, aluminium, cocoa, cassava, oil palm, rice, fish, sugar cane, maize, sorghum, groundnut, rubber, timber, cotton, arable land and good weather, not be the next economic giant?

Infact we have everything to dominate the whole world!!!

God bless Nigeria.

Frawzey
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by yanni1(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2012
nne3870: even d US president is optimistic and knows Nigeria wil definitely get there. Godbless Naija

Yes we will get there... NAIJA is a wonderful country....I love NAIJA,and she loves me too.
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Gerardcole(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2012
Hmmmmmmm

[size=20pt] GIANT OF AFRICA[/size]
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2012
He hasn't told us what we don't already know. We must get rid of our corrupt, thieving and visionless leaders for that to happen.
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Mandelaguy(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2012
It is a known fact that if we put our house in order,no country in the world can compete with us. This is probably the reason why enemies within and without are fighting vigorously to make sure Naija does not move forward,but shame on them. I put it to you that we do not need Obamas endorsement to voice a glaring truth.
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by nifemi01(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2012
Wetin u want make d guy talk b4? Make him tell our trade delegates nigeria go fail?
Abeg, d guy just dey talk wetin una wan hear like johnny told u he will build airport for una.
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Chiopatra: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2012
Abeg d man jus dey wash una! Cant u see it was organised by Nigerians.
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2012
Obama and his entire cabinet knew America is losing rapidly in Nigeria and africa as a whole and everything we do here is going to Chinese.

e.g Contracts and all, i heard sometimes ago the government were trying to divert our reserve money into china.

He said those words to overcome China supremacy in exploring africa.

The supremacy is a battle between America and China in Africa.

My Question

Where were the americans when Chinese were taken over sudan and all other smaller country that are rich in natural resources?
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Euroclydon(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2012

more links for you...http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/33522/2012/08/27/obama_declares_nigeria_worlds_next_major_economic_giant.html
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Gerardcole(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2012
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by werepeLeri: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2012
It is so amazing that Nigerians dont like anything good being said about their country. What type of human beings are they? I bow o. not to their supremacy but to their negativism.

Thats why when they go to church and hear, you will be blessed, they start raining insults on the pastor like say he don kill their mama.
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by bubadaniel13: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2012
shame on you,your likes are a danger to NAIJA you always want negativity to thrive,I have a message for you,always look at the bright side of life it pays...
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by bubadaniel13: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2012
Nigeria is a great country,Obama must not tell us to know we just need need to harness our resources,be disciplined and provide good leadership,I think GEJ is on the right tract,let's give him time and see.Long live NAIJA for life.
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Chiopatra: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2012
Look welepeleri,lets face the fact,the man is trying to gain favour from us.After treating Nigeria as shit,en eye don open,just because our relationship wit oda foreign countries are getting strong,not minding America.
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by werepeLeri: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2012
Chiopatra: Look welepeleri,lets face the fact,the man is trying to gain favour from us.After treating Nigeria as shit,en eye don open,just because our relationship wit oda foreign countries are getting strong,not minding America.

Do you people use your brains before typing things? I suspect "US" includes yourself? What favour is he seeking from you? So you can vote for him or so you can feed him?
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Chiopatra: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2012
[quote author=werepeLeri]

my dear no need to be insultive.Obama is the president of the most powerful country in d world and i can say the most powerful man.so dear,he wd and can do any thing to promote his country and make it retain its position. Especially now dat dere is going to be anoda election.
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by Chiopatra: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2012
He therefore wants to strengthen his relationship with Nigeria .by bathing praises,so dat Nigeria wd trade more with them
Re: USA President Barack Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next Economic Giant by mukina2: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2012

(1)

Difference Between Osun State And State Of Osun / Why Has Goodluck Brought So Much Hardship To Common Men???? / Folorunsho Alakija Is The Richest Black Woman In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.