Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Need A Reputable Shipping/freight Forwarding Agent In China, Please Contact Me. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Need A Reputable Shipping/freight Forwarding Agent In China, Please Contact Me. (3279 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / . / Clearing and Forwarding Agent (Freight Forwarder)! Thats Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Reputable Shipping/freight Forwarding Agent In China, Please Contact Me. by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2012
Need a reputable shipping/freight Forwarding Agent in China, please contact me. We offer Ocean rates and Air rates from any port in China to any port around the world.And our services are as follows.

1.FCL service,including 20'GP/HD 40'GP/HQ and other special containers.

2.LCL service,if you cargo is not too much,we can arrange for your cargo into a container together with the cargo from other customers.

3.Air service,if you need air rate from China to your country,we can offer you the best rate according to the weight and the volumn of the cargo.

4.Bulk Break(Project cargo) service,if your cargo is too huge to be held in a container,we can load your cargo into a vessel on Full Line Time.

5.Courier service,if you need any cargo to be couriered to your country,we can also offer you all the courier cost.

Besides,we have our own warehouses at every port in China,we also can help you do the fumigation,buy CO and export license,make Form E and Form A,arrange for trucking,do the customs clearance or something at every terminal

If you are interested in the above information,please feel free to contact me so that we can offer our best service and the best rates in the whole market for you.
Re: Need A Reputable Shipping/freight Forwarding Agent In China, Please Contact Me. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
You
Re: Need A Reputable Shipping/freight Forwarding Agent In China, Please Contact Me. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
Yes
Re: Need A Reputable Shipping/freight Forwarding Agent In China, Please Contact Me. by Mfesieugbiu: 2:27am On Sep 02, 2013
Need freight shipping from China and a forwarder to help you? You can think about Goway Logistics, which is professional and experienced cargo forwarding company in China. No matter where you need to deliver and what you deliver they all can help you.
Re: Need A Reputable Shipping/freight Forwarding Agent In China, Please Contact Me. by lorins: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2013
Plan to ship from China with a reputable and professional China forwarder, why not consider China Freight?
China Freight is an international logistics and freight forwarding service provider which has been devoting to offer perfect, integrated and customized services for large and small companies, as well as government agencies and non-profit organizations, individuals and families. We deserves your trust on global transport.
Re: Need A Reputable Shipping/freight Forwarding Agent In China, Please Contact Me. by c0ogumo(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Is SONCAP a must for shipping from china?
Is is responsible for obtaining SONCAP?
How long does it take to get SONCAP?

What else is needed for clearing in good in Negeria.

What's FM# and form: MA#?

Thanks in advance for your quick response.

(1) (Reply)

Original Handmade Sheabutter (ori) From Source / Who Will Buy Biafran Money? / Make Money Selling These Made In Nigeria Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.