Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Affecting The Price Of Garri In The Market. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Affecting The Price Of Garri In The Market. (852 Views)

Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market / How Much Is The Price Of Garri In Your Area? / How Has Nairaland Affected The Price Of Garri In The Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affecting The Price Of Garri In The Market. by adonisgold: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
There is a growing association of nairalanders whose only work is to ask how a post affects the price of garri in the market ? Now what on earth does dat idiot.ic. drivel mean? It sounds witty and smart but it is actually a very silly and dumb question to ask. If you have nothing to say then shut the Bleep up!
I have seen that annonying comment on lots of wonderful threads, if you wanna affect the price of gari in d market go to your village and cultivate cassava.
Another rapidly growing association of "howers" are the ones who always ask, "how did this make front-page? "
How? Are you asking me? I am going to hunt em down and post their I.d.s here. Rubbish.
Re: Affecting The Price Of Garri In The Market. by tpia5: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
you are huffing and puffing over the price of garri and nl frontpage, but you're unconcerned about the tribalistic balderdash that goes on here.

amazing.
Re: Affecting The Price Of Garri In The Market. by adonisgold: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
tpia@:
you are huffing and puffing over the price of garri and nl frontpage, but you're unconcerned about the tribalistic balderdash that goes on here.

amazing.

Why on earth should I be worried?
Re: Affecting The Price Of Garri In The Market. by tpia5: 2:58am On Aug 29, 2012
unconcerned- not sure where you're seeing worried.

(1) (Reply)

Arrest ROTIMI FASAKIN Now!!! / ... / How To Kill Any Animal Pest Or No Pest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.