Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members (10344 Views)

Shettima Donates N20million To Civilian JTF Members / Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri / ‘civilian JTF Members To Be Enlisted Into Military’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by ozodimgba(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
save innocent nigerians frm the evil BH oh Lord! This grp is wicked & seemingly unappeazed. No amount of dialogue, incentives or persuation would stop this horrible crime against humanity. Gej it is high time u wake up 2 ur responsibility b\4 what is termed terrorism will tore appart the unity of the country. It all startd like a mistake in 2011, now look @ where we are 2day. A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by Tenderly1(f): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
Demdem: Stay calm u all, these guys are all our brothers and sisters.
our brothers and sisters or urs?dis guy fit be 1 of dem
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by slimdiggi: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
So no luck from Goodluck...i don tire
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by XFive: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Na Banger, Police should ban the use of banger before xmas
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by onatisi(m): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
alaoeri: Then what happening to the supposed dialogue by FG with BH through the back door?
two things
either they dont want to dialogue and they are making a point that the fg is lying,or they are raising their price on the bargaining table to increase their payout
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
jude33084: Through remote control?! shocked

These guys have gone hitech oh! shocked
levels don change for boko haram be that!
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by Englishteacher: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
onatisi:
two things
either they dont want to dialogue and they are making a point that the fg is lieing,or they are raising their price on the bargaining table to increase their payout

You can't possibly think "lieing" is acceptable.
Good lord! A primary sch student will cringe at your dreadful spelling!
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by jude33084(m): 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
grin let's laugh ∂ bit guys grin

A woman had her baby tied at her back about to borad the bus. she paid her fare and when she was just about to climb the bus the driver of the bus passed on a comment by saying what an ugly baby undecided the woman didn't say anything but boarded the bus anyways. she went to sit at the last seat and there was a gentlemen also sitting there. the gentleman noticed the woman was fraustrated wink so he introduced himslf as being a pastor and what not later on he asked the woman what was bothering her and the woman told him that when she was boarding the bus,the driver made a comment to her, so the pastor replied and said that its really not good to hold things down without adressing the issue so she should go to the driver and tell him her piece of mind angry so the lady agreed and when she stood up the pastor said here let me hold ur monkey for Ɣ☺Ʊ grin cheesy
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by ANYPEN(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
jude33084:

Guy be serious naa wink

How do you expect someone who denied the purpose for which he was born & give self a selfish purpose "to fu*ck " to be serious!
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by jpphilips(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
this is getting annoying, did nobody see someone drop the stuff at the round about?

The community can do better than this, i rem during the millitancy era, it was the locals that help them escape, giving them intels on the jtf position.

The army cannot win this war alone, the locals have to be involved big time cos they are the ones that end up as collateral damage.

Someone must have seen the person dropping that package, same as the person that mounted there waiting for the arrival of JTF.
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by ujchief(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tenderly1: our brothers and sisters or urs?dis guy fit be 1 of dem
didnt u see the sarcasm in his post?
@topic: this is a pure violation of negotiation if theres any on-going. Its either these guys dont take fg serious, or theres a branch of boko that has not been included in the amnesty deal.
Did they say remote controlled bomb? No more suicide, its geting to the next level. Soon, it wil be nukes sent down south!
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by Duxe(f): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
And why am i not feeling bad? Does this mean i'm selfish?

Maybe because i am tired of these stories...
Maybe its because i feel most of the notherners know who these terrorists are n they are protecting them!..n so i ceaze 2 care anymore!
Sometimes i jus wish southerners will get out of there n let them have thier land!
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by cheddarking(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
jude33084: grin let's laugh ∂ bite guys grin

A woman had her baby tied at her back about to borad the bus. she paid her fare and when she was just about to climb the bus the driver of the bus passed on a comment by saying what an ugly baby undecided the woman didn't say anything but boarded the bus anyways. she went to sit at the last seat and there was a gentlemen also sitting there. the gentleman noticed the woman was fraustrated wink so he introduced himslf as being a pastor and what not later on he asked the woman what was bothering her and the woman told him that when she was boarding the bus,the driver made a comment to her, so the pastor replied and said that its really not good to hold things down without adressing the issue so she should go to the driver and tell him her piece of mind angry so the lady agreed and when she stood up the pastor said here let me hold ur monkey for Ɣ☺Ʊ grin cheesy

OMG just fell of my chair laughing.... cheesy grin

Bombs are bad though angry
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by segzyndpep(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
Goodluck is sleeping and snoring..why did he have to dialog...I can c he got no action...I wish its obasanjo or a active president.....so dull...waiting for ppl to advice him..maybe he will go on his knee to change this wen its worse.....
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by greall1: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
May god forgive u.

pembisco: God wl surely punish allah,its womanyza muhammed nd his folowas muslems
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by greall1: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
No be bomb na akara.

No be bomb na akara.
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by jamil2(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
Bélla3: funny you! Your words 'who the hell is ur pastor' is an insult.
if that is the case I am sorry. Peace unto you dear!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by greall1: 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
Seun remove am from front page
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by bola4dprec(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
pembisco: God wl surely punish allah,its womanyza muhammed nd his folowas muslems
There must be something solemn, serious, and tender about any attitude which we denominate
religious. If glad, it must not grin or snicker; if sad, it must not scream or curse.
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by cheddarking(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
pembisco: God wl surely punish allah

shocked shocked

Latest Fighting Game coming to your consoles and PC this autumn:

[size=16pt]
HEAVENLY FIGHTER
[/size]

Featuring: God, Allah, Jesus, Buddha, Pastor Chris, Sango, Amadioha, Seun Osewa and many more!

Fight on Iconic stages like The Garden of Eden, Mohammed's Cave, Maiduguri and many more

Preorder NOW!
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by omenziate(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nothing new, we have learnt to live wit it. I just wish it was only d radical abokis dying.
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by egift(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
Tenderly1: our brothers and sisters or urs?dis guy fit be 1 of dem

Nne, you do not know Demdem was quoting President Jonathan word for word?
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by laidback(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
It gets me very bothered that people in this country, especially the government officials actually think that these guys can be paid off. That's just ridiculous. Do we really understand the remote causes of this kind of ideology? You really think money is their problem? SMH.
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by crackhouse(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
jude33084: Through remote control?! shocked

These guys have gone hitech oh! shocked
probably they have learnt from al queda. This is a new dimension, no more suiciding. I wonder how SSS and police are gonna cope with that. They couldn't control the suicidal one how come remote one.
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by Bella3(f): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
jamil!:
Ma'am are you in support of what the dude pasted above? If yes you are a disgrace to your pastor and xtianty in general. Because I never insult Jesus or christianity and one thing with people no matter how good the religion is there are bad eggs that all they can do isn't beyond painting it with black colour which I can see you are one of them.
funny you! Your words 'who the hell is ur pastor' is an insult.
Re: Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Injure JTF Members by laidback(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
It gets me very bothered that people in this country, especially the government officials actually think that these guys can be paid off. That's just ridiculous. Do we even understand the nature and remote causes of this kind of ideology? You really think money is their problem? Well, I hope I'm wrong, but then again even if it turns out that money was the answer, is that the kind of message that the government wants to be sending out? First with ND militants, now BH? SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Fails To Release Looters’ List, Seven Months After / Borno PDP Rep Candidate, Engr. Kachalla Joins APC After Defeated / May Day: Workers’ Conditions Have Worsened Under Buhari - ASUU, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.