Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices (13911 Views)

High Quality Jeans Male And Female @FASHIONGEEKS / High Quality Jeans Male And Female @ FASHIONGEEKS / Huggies Diapers At Wholesale Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,

New stocks of new quality jeans trousers and skirts in different designs just arrived at wholesale prices.

Trendy, boot cut, straight, stretch, pencil, dirty and baggy jeans in various designs and colors available

Over 900 pairs remaining.

Please hurry up while stock last.

Interested...please contact me on Phone: 08023334395 & 07031925888
e-mail: imoisilis@yahoo.com
BB Pin: 26832103
WhatsApp: 08023334395
Yahoo Messenger: imoisilis@yahoo.com

Don't worry we will deliver the stocks to you where ever you are in Lagos...just let us know your size and preferred design

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
Various designs, size and colors for all manner of events...we bring our stock to you anywhere in Lagos

Just mail us your size and let us handle the rest
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2012
Are you a casual wears boutique owner in Nigeria? Please talk to us...we supply quality, beautifully designed and styled jeans pants at very affordable prices.

Jeans is our major focus for now, trust us to give you the very best.

Please contact us today to make your selections yourself and your customers will love you more for this...Thank you
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
abmart: How much are they I will need some add my pin:20BC1F13 to chat

Thanks for asking...I have sent you a BBM invite as requested. Thanks
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2012
Thanks to those who have purchased and contacted us for enquiries.

You are deeply appreciated, please feel free to ask us questions either here or through our contacts above.

We are really happy to take care of all your jeans needs...please spread the word around...quality jeans at affordable prices delivered to your doorstep.

Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 12:56am On Sep 01, 2012
Thanks once again for supporting your very own.

Order was massive today...please for those who couldn't try the jeans due to the nature of their office environment please note as I said I will change it if it does not fit when you get home at no cost.

Close to 10 customers (Including 2 females) abandon their old jeans and wore mine home and club thingz today...They really made me proud...love you guys.

More pictures...

Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
All things are possible to him that believes...it is your inheritance to be fruitful, multiply, replenish and have dominion in your endeavours. So stay put on GOD... Happy sunday people...We wish you a more prosperious week.
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 1:20am On Sep 03, 2012
We sell high quality jeans trousers and skirts in various designs, colors and shapes.

Our jeans are of premium quality designed to meet your various occasions.

We have straight cuts, boot cuts, faded, plain colors, rag, dirty designed jeans in various sizes and designers.

What more? We deliver to your office or doorstep irrespective of the quantity purchased around Lagos at very affordable and pocket friendly prices.

Please contact us and experience the feel of wearing quality jeans products and we are assured you will be hooked on us.

We can be reached on 08023334395 & 07031925888
E-mail: imoisilis@yahoo.com

Need jeans? Think Imoisilis...Premium jeans distributor
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by yemilala(m): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2012
Hey i sent u. Request on bbm already pls acept n lets talk bizness
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by cherish(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2012
Have sent u request or just add me 25DFFAD4
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
A very BIG thank you to all that have purchased their jeans, to those who went extra mile to invite others (office colleagues, husbands, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends and friends) to also experience the quality of our jeans...

To those who have called, pinged (BBM & Whatsapp) on their intent to purchase and to make enquiries...to those still looking at this thread and thinking of purchasing.

You guys rock!

I am expecting testimonies here from those already experiencing it.

Positive or negative comments are welcomed as we need your feedback to help us serve you better.

Its another Friday tomorrow...please make that call today for your nice pair of jeans to the office, church and club tomorrow.

Thank you once again.
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2012
Happy Weekend! More quality Jeans available
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 2:16am On Sep 13, 2012
Another weekend fast approaching...Your reliable jeans guy at your service.

Have a blessed day!

Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2012
Thank you for allowing us provide fashion needs.

Its another beautiful week, we wish you success in all your endeavours.

Looking forward to serving you more.

Thank you.
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
We are happy to you know that in addtion to jeans we also deal on designers T-shirts, polo neck top, designers trousers and beautiful female dresses.

Please see sample of our t-shirts and more jeans

Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
More pictures

Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Happy New Week People... Stock running low...grab yours quickly before it runs out...Thanks
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by sonety2k(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2012
Happy Sales
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
sonety2k: Happy Sales

Thank you sir

Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2012
More shirts

Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by eleven(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
Paul Smith Leather Belts

Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by Khaliq23(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2012
My name is Adetu Olufemi David, based in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria... I just started a boutique business, I need where i can purchase a UK, US, S/Africa Wholesales wears... You to give me a Call, PING ME on Blackberry Or E-mail, I need good UK, US, S/Africa Stock Jeans, T-shirts, Pants-Trousers, Shirts, Polo, Foot-wears, Designers Sun-shades, Designers Packing Shirts all from UK...

Here is my contacts;

Mobile No: 08030426856 --- 08078944278 ---

BB PIN: --- 282A72D9

Yahoo Instant Messenger Or Email: dariustone23@yahoo.co.uk

Or

Email: linschr66@yahoo.com
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by juliani: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hello,pls I need a store or stores where I can get wholesale UK,US and turkey wears( dress, office wears ƒor both men and women, shirts,skirts Blouses,tops,polo etc) pls get to me via iyz4ril@yahoo.com
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by jeansvillage(m): 3:09am On Nov 10, 2014
We are a professional jeans manufacturer in Guangzhou, China. We can make any styles according to your sample. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forwart to serving you. WWW.JEANSVILLAGE.NET Email: jeansvillage@hotmail.com. Skype:jeansvillage

Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by 4X4: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
HOW MUCH FOR UR JEANS SIZE 40
Re: Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices by SugarMyde: 12:15pm On May 13, 2016
Are you still into this business?
eleven:
Hello Nairalanders,

New stocks of new quality jeans trousers and skirts in different designs just arrived at wholesale prices.

Trendy, boot cut, straight, stretch, pencil, dirty and baggy jeans in various designs and colors available

Over 900 pairs remaining.

Please hurry up while stock last.

Interested...please contact me on Phone: 08023334395 & 07031925888
e-mail: imoisilis@yahoo.com

Don't worry we will deliver the stocks to you where ever you are in Lagos...just let us know your size and preferred design

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Medium Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory Feasibility Study / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies / Huggies Diapers At Wholesale Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.