Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter (1595 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones / Enugu Top Politician Mobbed For Impregnating Secondary School Girl / Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/08/28/father-jailed-for-impregnating-daughter/

A 54-year old generator repairer has been sent to jail for allegedly sleeping with his 16-year old daughter and impregnating her in Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.

The man, Mr. Tajudeen Sanni, who hails from Oyo State was charged to the Family Court, Kakawa, Lagos, for impregnating his daughter and subsequently sent to Ikoyi Prison as he could not perfect his bail condition on time.
The 16-year old girl (name withheld) is now in custody of the Lagos State Ministry of Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation for adequate care.

The victim had accused her father of sleeping with her several times, resulting in her being pregnant.
Sanni was first detained at the Lagos State Taskforce on Environmental and Special Offences (Enforcement) Unit where he allegedly confessed that he slept with his daughter four times but denied the pregnancy.

He stated that his daughter was already deflowered before he slept with her, saying that she could have gotten pregnant by other people who slept with her.
At the Family Court, presided over by Magistrate E.B. Dawodu, the accused was slammed with a two-count charge of having indecent carnal knowledge of his daughter and for sexually assaulting her.

Sanni pleaded not guilty and was granted bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum. The case was adjourned till 3 September, 2012.
Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
Cases of incest keep springing up in South Western Nigeria , Is it a cultural practice common with the people from that region or what ?
Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by MrGlobe(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
can someone tell me why this sad post is not on the homepage? see what we are talking about. If it's an Igbo name the tribalized inferiority complex sickened mods will move it to the homepage before the comments start flowing in. What a pity to the victims of father daughter r/ape ravaging yorubaland

5 Likes

Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
Father sleeping with her daughter is not a new thing for Yoruba people
Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by vislabraye(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
Shame. Is this the result of poverty or idleness. What a sickmind. Front page.
Just a few viewers only.
Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
Its a common Occurrence in Yoruba land . There are more cases online you just have to look
Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by tellwisdom: 1:17am On Aug 29, 2012
Mr. Globe:
can someone tell me why this sad post is not on the homepage? see what we are talking about. If it's an Igbo name the tribalized inferiority complex sickened mods will move it to the homepage before the comments start flowing in. What a pity to the victims of father daughter r/ape ravaging yorubaland

My exact thought...Maybe na because sey na tajudeen and not Nnamdi undecided undecided
Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by Afam4eva(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
This is sick...the man's p*enis should be cut and sold at jankara market so that the fund realised will be used to abort the baby.
Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by oyanow2: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
LOL how many times have we seen stories of this disgusting inbreeding tribe called YOROBBERS
Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by zibe(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
Na wa o. shocked
Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
LOL the stup!d Yoruba moderators don commot my ban
Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by OneNaira6: 3:58am On Aug 31, 2012
^^^They banned u for posting dis thread. Hmm interesting.
Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
One_Naira: ^^^They banned u for posting dis thread. Hmm interesting.

My brother that's what Yoruba land has turned into now o!! grin
Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by OneNaira6: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

My brother that's what Yoruba land has turned into now o!! grin

I find their hypocritical attitude daunting but wetin man except. The owners of NL oozes tribalism.

I guess they do not want you or anyother Igbo playing the game they started.

I find it comical despite all their efforts (aka desperately searching an article about an Igbo criminal, posting it on NL and quickly sending it to the frontpage), it's still their tribe with the bad searches on google. I find that very comical. It is like trying to cause harm to someone but instead, it backfires and the harm directs exactly at them.
Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
One_Naira:

I find their hypocritical attitude daunting but wetin man except. The owners of NL oozes tribalism.

I guess they do not want you or anyother Igbo playing the game they started.

I find it comical despite all their efforts (aka desperately searching an article about an Igbo criminal, posting it on NL and quickly sending it to the frontpage), it's still their tribe with the bad searches on google. I find that very comical. It is like trying to cause harm to someone but instead, it backfires and the harm directs exactly at them.

A user here called Aishatu is actually one of the moderators (if not seun himself) . Afam4eva noticed it and made a post he got banned for sometime , same with another user . This moderators don't know that the internet is a dangerous media and the more you keep spreading hatred and tribalism online the more the seed of hatred is sown into the hearts of people in reality .
Re: Abomination : Father Jailed For Impregnating Daughter by OneNaira6: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

A user here called Aishatu is actually one of the moderators (if not seun himself) . Afam4eva noticed it and made a post he got banned for sometime , same with another user . This moderators don't know that the internet is a dangerous media and the more you keep spreading hatred and tribalism online the more the seed of hatred is sown into the hearts of people in reality .

I know the activity of both Mukina and Aishatu. There's a member that goes by the name Seunn, I believe also that is seun's id and all he does is go around posting inflammatory comments about Igbo. It's all Good, let them continue.

They remind me of the neo-nazi's. A desperate, pathetic, group of people that needed a place to make their miserable life worth while. I read from an old thread, that they started this sh1t since the beginning of NL thus I'm not surprised how much it has increased.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pics:Police Shoots Man Dead In Abia On His Way To Deposit Dad To Morgue / Police Arrest Two Nigerian Atm Scammers In Zambia(see Their Pics)COMM. SCRNSHOTS / Greedy Driver Sells Boss' N10million Toyota SUV For N50,000 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.