Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ice Prince - Aboki And More - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ice Prince - Aboki And More (886 Views)

Ice Prince - Aboki (Video) / Download Ice Prince Zamani's Aboki And More / Ice Prince - Aboki & More [prod. Chopstix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince - Aboki And More by oyeakd(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
New music from Nigerian Superstar IcePrince …Aboki and More

As stated earlier today, we promised to bring you the full version to the snippets Aboki and More, tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend….that it’s time to make use of that ► button.

Press Release:

Chocolate City Music is pleased to announce the release of the highly anticipated singles from Ice Prince out 28 August 2012. After a year of continued growth and success in his music career, Ice Prince gives his fans not one but two singles, titled Aboki and More.

Aboki which means friend in Hausa and More were both written by Ice Prince, also known as Panshak Zamani and produced by the young talented producer Chopstix. Celebrating some of the most successful individuals hailing from the Northern part of Nigeria, Aboki is a song that is guaranteed to get you on your feet.

More on the other hand is a beautiful love song which highlights the situations faced in relationships. Speaking briefly on his new singles, Ice Prince said:

“I’m absolutely excited about my new project; I feel it shows my fans a different side to me. My whole approach to the music, the delivery, my thought process is different from how it was last year.”

Listen Here:

http://www.360nobs.com/2012/08/360recommends-ice-prince-more-aboki-prod-by-chopstix/

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Hakym The Dream – Miracle / Otukpo Goes Agog As 2face, Blackface, Terry G Return For Miss Idoma 2012 / Nigerian Artists Dominate African Music Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.