Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Can Help You Source For Cheap Top Branded Designers And Mobile Phones - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Can Help You Source For Cheap Top Branded Designers And Mobile Phones (341 Views)

Can You Source Lpo For Diesel From Multinational Companies? / I Can Help You Source For Cheap Top Branded Designers And Mobile Phones / Sell-cheap Top Brand Shoes Clothing Hat Sunglass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Source For Cheap Top Branded Designers And Mobile Phones by chatwitken: 4:39am On Aug 29, 2012
I can help you source for bulk mobile phones either used/new like blackberry,htc,samsung,iphone and assorted high end branded designer clothings,shoes, bags, suits, perfumes and accessories for both men and women. I am an international sales and marketer, that has alot of brand owners that sells below wholesales price.

You can also contact me if you want to source for good deals abroad for any products.

If interested pls contact me

+2348035231485

harkinade@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Need A Business To Invest On? / Define A Classical Environment For Your Home!!! / Resources For Bulk Sms And Bulk E-mail Campaigns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.