Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate (9049 Views)

Do U Need A Roommate/flatmate Or Got A Spareroom? Do U Need A Place To Stay / I Need A Flatmate / Flatmate Needed In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by Cynosure1402: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hi Everyone,
My Name Is Cynosure. I Just Moved To Lagos From Owerri Early This Year Because I Got A Job Here. Lekki Phase 1 Precisely.
I Am In Dire Need Of An Accommodation Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Quarterly Rent. Accommodation Within V.I, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki Phase 2, Ajah Will Be Highly Appreciated. Not Badore And Beyond Please.
I Don't Have A Full Year's Rent In Bulk. This Is Currently What I Can Afford And Sustain While I Try To Find My Feet And Put MySelf And Resources Together.
Accommodation Options Like Boys Quarters, A Room In A Flat (Compulsorily Ensuite) Is Perfect By Me. I Am Very Open To Sharing The Kitchen. I Am Also Very Willing To Be Housed By Either Male Or Female.
If A Self Contain Is Available And The Owners Are Willing To Accept My Offer, I Will Take That Too.
My Budget Is 250k - 300k Yearly / 12 Months = 21k - 25k Monthly.

PS: If The Rent Of The Accommodation Is Due To Expire Within The Said Duration, Please Don't Contact Me. The Plan In The Long Run Is To Retain The Accommodation For At Least A Year/12 Months Regardless Of The Present Circumstances.

Anyone Who Owns Or Has Access To Accommodation With The Above Specifications And Willing To Accept My Offer, Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact Me On +2347069093638 Or Via Email: ccynosure.akajiaku@gmail.com.

Looking Forward To Hearing From You/Someone/Anyone.
Thank You In Advance.
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by Cynosure1402: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Its Me Again, Cynosure.
Due To The Location Of My Place Of Work, I Am In Dire Need Of An Accommodation Where I Can Pay Rent Monthly Or Quarterly.
Preferably Between V.I - Ajah Axis. Badore, Sangotedo And Beyond Not Included Please.
Monthly Rent Is Currently What I Can Afford And Sustain While Trying To Put MySelf And Resources Together.
I Don't Mind A Boys Quarters Or A Room In A Flat (Compulsorily Ensuite). I Can Share The Kitchen. I Also Don't Mind Being Accommodated By Either Male Or Female.
If A Self Contain Is Available Within My Payment Option, I Will Take That Too.
My Budget Is 21k - 25k Monthly. (Multiplied By 12 Months = 250k - 300k A Year

Please This Request Is Not For Tenants Whose Rent Is Due To Expire Within The Said Duration.
The Plan In The Long Run Is To Retain The Accommodation For At Least A Year/12 Months Regardless Of The Present Circumstances.

Anyone Who Owns Or Has Access To Accommodation With The Above Specifications And Willing To Accept My Offer, Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact Me On +2347069093638 Or Via Email: ccynosure.akajiaku@gmail.com.

Looking Forward To Hearing From You/Someone/Anyone.
Thank You In Advance.
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by Bayray18(f): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hello all, I got a job on the island recently and I'm in dire need of accomodation. Any female staying at Yaba,surulere and it's environs and needs a roommate please contact me. I need this urgently please
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by ebipat(f): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2018
not necessary anymore

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by FIPS: 1:22am On May 05, 2018
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by Feranmi1212(f): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2018
I need a female (working) roommate around (ogba,Ikeja,Agege)
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by bassdow: 10:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Hi

All Intending People looking for Flat-Mates, Just a note of Advice

Having and/or looking for a Flat/Room mate for sole purpose of rent sharing might sound as a cool smart IDEA but hope you know everything has got 2 sides?

What happens if one or more parties fails to meet up with their Financial Responsibility for one reason or the other?
Hope the others would be able to foot the Bills (e.g Rent) till issue is resolved.

Also this involves the coming together of more than one person and that equally carries some Dis-Advantages.
You might not find it so easy to tolerate the other persons behavior/lifestyle among other things.
How about Privacy Issues, Behavioral differences, etc.

All these things might not be remembered while Hunting for a Fla/Room mate because you are really after saving on Costs.

And one thing I know is - Controlling an Adult isn't easy and worse still, the Alpha among you guys might end up trying to dominate the others one way or the other.

Even in Face-Me-I-Face-You One-Room apartments, these things happens AND there are people that's really difficult to Avoid having issues with (Some people are naturally difficult).

Also what's it with living in High Brow Areas despite being very low on Budget?

Why not come down to areas you can afford a Single room at least for a start while you get your Finances improved BECAUSE in Areas such as Surulere, Yaba, etc, your share of Rent if sharing a Flat would rent you Self-Contain OR single room in other Areas not too far and there's nothing like having your own PRIVACY.

You would conveniently keep certain things at home without Fear of someone having Easy Access to it among other things.

NB: Least I forget, am very much aware some people want to share apartment to reduce Costs (especially on transportations) while being closer to their Place Of Work/Study BUT still yet, i thought it wise to point out to you a couple of negative sides just so you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by Tinaslim(f): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2018
Female flatmate urgently needed a oworo-gbagada. Proximity to the island. Full details on my last post. Please check my profile.
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by geniusking: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hi,

I am looking for a roommate for a 2-bedroom BQ (2 bedroom +parlour+ one toliet/bath).

Female preferable.

Not particular about career niche.

+234 8063944177 (Kingsley).

Regards,
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by kingsoloubani: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hi guys, 1 FLAT MATE NEEDED around surulere yaba axis,
NOTE: I haven't found accommodation yet. Looking for someone to split the rent and maybe join forces in acquiring the place. Or I pay part of the rent if you've found one already. 07069348077 WHATSAPP asap.
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by Dozie404: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2018
Hi, add me on WhatsApp . I have a furnished two bedroom flat in Ajah and I'm looking for a flatmate. 09021117285
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by sisisioge: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hello, pls mention me if you have a spare room in a flat around Ikeja to sublet. Thank you.
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by Sezua(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
sisisioge:
Hello, pls mention me if you have a spare room in a flat around Ikeja to sublet. Thank you.

hi is this still available?
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by sisisioge: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Sezua:

hi is this still available?

Hello...no. Thank you.
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by Nwaobia2018: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hello!! Please I need two flatmates to share a three bedroom apartment in Ikate Elegushi. The rent is between 600k to 700k each. Please chat me up as soon as possible if you are interested.
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by Hiibeek: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
Do you need a flatmate to co rent and split bills? I'm available
if you have an apartment/flat to share
I don't have a house but we can team up together. females only pls
areas i am considering are surulere,yaba,gbagada or everywhere close to the island
ready to pay and pack in

Contact olawumio054@gmail.com if interested or knows anyone that's interested
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by Amazingoreofe: 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
URGENT!!!!!! a female christian flatmate needed urgently, a room in a 3 bedroom flat in gbagada estate total package is 280k. CALL 08154761921
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by Julispretty84: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
dotsdavidson:

Still available?
I am interested
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by VivaciousEva: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2020
Re
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by rebeccaolamide4: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2020
Please if u have a monthly apartment around lekki phase 1 or ikate and needs a female roommate to share rent or you need a flatmate to share your apartment and u can accept monthly payment pls contact me on 08127481023. Females for roommates and Male or female for flatmates.
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by Thane(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hello, I have seen a mini flat. It's in Ibafo. Ibafo is after Berger going towards Mowe. Total package 220k. The place is almost new, pop ceiling, wardrobe, it's upstairs, fancy tiled and in a nice gated compound. It's a posh place to just say. If you are interested please call 07032909591.
You can take the room the parlor, male or female. I'm male, 25 and just passed out of nysc
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by bened1t: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
I need a room in a flat around Iyana Oworo, Bariga, Gbagada or Anthony. Not too far from the road. Budget 250k Whatsapp: 08148522797
Re: Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate by bened1t: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2021
If you're a NYSC Corp member, Redeemed Christian Corpers Fellowship has got free accommodation for you.

Call or WhatsApp 08148522797

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUY 1PLOT AND GET 1,500 blocks Back Of Shoprite Sangotedo Ajah With C Of O (14m) / Venetian Plaster, Italian stucco, marble finish available / Another Beautiful 6 Units Of 3 Bedrooms Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.