Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? (2880 Views)

When you Had Your First Kiss At The Age Of 35 / Guess The Profession Of The Poster Above / Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by bingbagbo(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2012
well since there is no one above me, i will tackle that bow-legged mod, dani2hate;

tribe:ewe

nationality:Ghanaian

i am very sure of the above stats about that he-goat!! angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Acidosis(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2012
BIN GBAGBO

Tribe : Fulani

Nationality: Niger Republic

Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by bingbagbo(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2012
Acidocis

tribe:bushman

nationality:botwana/kalaharian

Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2012
Bin gbagbo

Tribe: Bakongo

Nationality: Congo Republic grin grin grin

Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Acidosis(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2012
Thank you my dear, your always there for me.

Vicky

Nationality: Nigerian

Tribe: Yoruba

Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by MariaGoretti: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis
nationality - nigerian
tribe - yoruba
gender - male
occupation - let me ask him
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2012
Marie-goretti.
Nationality-angola
Tribe-bantu
Age-55
Complexion-brown
Occupation-nun
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Acidosis(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Acidosis
nationality - nigerian
tribe - yoruba
gender - male
occupation - let me ask him

Wow! you got 2

Occupation? I'll tell you when I see you...
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by MariaGoretti: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis:

Wow! you got 2

Occupation? I'll tell you when I see you...
Occupation - not man enough to have one
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Acidosis(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Occupation - not man enough to have one

Ha! You don't expect mean to talk about that on a public forum, do you?
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by MariaGoretti: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis:

Ha! You don't expect mean to talk about that on a public forum, do you?
then where? In the bush or on bed?
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Acidosis(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
then where? In the bush or on bed?

lol. on Phone, one-on-one conversation, anywhere. . .
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2012
Tribe: I can't say...maybe an igbo-speaking tribe in Delta state
Nationailty: Nigerian of course (mere looking @ the infrastructure she calls a head should reveal dat) grin grin

Na joke o! shocked
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by MariaGoretti: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
fluid26: Tribe: I can't say...maybe an igbo-speaking tribe in Delta state
Nationailty: Nigerian of course (mere looking @ the infrastructure she calls a head should reveal dat) grin grin

Na joke o! shocked
are you owk? The poster above you is a male
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by MariaGoretti: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis:

lol. on Phone, one-on-one conversation, anywhere. . .
hmmm..rily pushing your luck.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
are you owk? The poster above you is a male

Yea, as it turned out. However, I was referring to you! tongue
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by MariaGoretti: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
fluid26:

Yea, as it turned out. However, I was referring to you! tongue
lol...too bad
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lol...too bad

why are you laffing? Who dey follow u laff? angry It doesn't change d fact dat u have an infrastructure for a head! tongue
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by MariaGoretti: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
fluid26:

why are you laffing? Who dey follow u laff? angry It doesn't change d fact dat u have an infrastructure for a head! tongue
lol....owk, i hear u
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Acidosis(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
hmmm..rily pushing your luck.

I want to meet you for real
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by MariaGoretti: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis:

I want to meet you for real
stop derailin mister
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Acidosis(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
stop derailin mister

*sad*
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by MariaGoretti: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
Name - Acidosis
nationality - Nigeria
tribe - yoruba
gender - male
age - 28
occupation - MAYE
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by larride(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Name - Maria Gorreti

Nationality - Mexican

Gender - He-female

Status - Married

Age - 38

Occuptaion - house wife
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Acidosis(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Name - Acidosis
nationality - Nigeria
tribe - yoruba
gender - male
age - 28
occupation - MAYE

I didnt get that part.. ..
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis: Thank you my dear, your always there for me.

Vicky

Nationality: Nigerian

Tribe: Yoruba

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am not ya wife
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by MariaGoretti: 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis:

I didnt get that part.. ..
means Maga
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Acidosis(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
means Maga
lol. . .grin grin U ehn..!
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by Acidosis(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
~vicky~:

its alright ma'am grin
Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by bingbagbo(m): 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
~vicky~:

acidosis

Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by bunmioguns(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
bin gbagbo:

acidosis

.Name: BIN GBagbo

Nationality: Niger Republic

Tribe: Nill

Re: What Do You Think Is The Tribe/nationality/gender/age Of The Poster Above You?? by bingbagbo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
^^^

grin grin

name: OGUNBUNMI

tribe:mossi

nationality:biafran grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Fattest Woman On Earth,presently [photo Included] / New Sex Position Lols / When You Care Less About Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.