Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Are You A Pilot I.e Capt, First Officer Or Cadet? Lets Meet - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You A Pilot I.e Capt, First Officer Or Cadet? Lets Meet (866 Views)

Will I Be Trained As A Pilot If I Join The Airforce With A Bsc In Psycology / Any Prospect(s) For Cias (i.e. Certified Internal Auditors) In Nigeria? / How To Become A Pilot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Pilot I.e Capt, First Officer Or Cadet? Lets Meet by femo2000(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2008
what are the challenges of being a pilot
i.e pre-training, ab-initio , training and on the Job.

waiting
Re: Are You A Pilot I.e Capt, First Officer Or Cadet? Lets Meet by femo2000(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2008
Does it mean we dont have any one aviation inclined on nairaland? cry
Re: Are You A Pilot I.e Capt, First Officer Or Cadet? Lets Meet by stalker(f): 12:30pm On May 07, 2008
There are lots of pple in the aviation industry here in nairaland (cabin crew, customer service agents etc) but u specifically asked for pilots and pilots in training. Hope u get a response cos they are pretty few.
Re: Are You A Pilot I.e Capt, First Officer Or Cadet? Lets Meet by RDV(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2008
Femooo,,  shocked, oga sir,

I am a pilot, but I feel say that na 'lazy man' question you dey ask.

You need to ask a specific question for us to be able to reply. If you don't know the challenges or what the job involves, how do you know that you want to be a pilot?

If what you are looking for is a general jist of what being a pilot is all about, then it is not something that can be written here, too long and will take too much time. In that case, better to actually sit down with someone over some drinks or food and chat about it. But na you go pay O!  grin

Also, check this post for more info, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-51066.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Invited For An Interview By A Real Estate / Property Development Company / America Lli Entrepreneurship Conference In Nigeria. / 6 Golden Affiliate Marketing Tips - Earn $70 In 20 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.