Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,289 members, 7,867,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Rob Kardashian Expose Breakdown In Family Therapy Session - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rob Kardashian Expose Breakdown In Family Therapy Session (907 Views)

Olamide Suffers Emotional Breakdown,Pours Out His Heart In Depressing Snap(pic) / Are Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian Doing It? Tattoo Match Sparks Shock Rumours / MADNESS? Kim Kardashian Expose B00bs And Walks Bare Foot At LAX Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rob Kardashian Expose Breakdown In Family Therapy Session by tokuboh: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2012
Following his surprising breakdown on Sunday's episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians," Rob Kardashian spoke with E! about how it all happened.
A family group therapy session, including sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, and mother Kris Jenner was the setting of the emotional scene.
Rob was quoted saying, "Kim brings out my negative energy". "I didn't even expect the therapist to get emotions out of me. I didn't want to cry in front of my whole family. Kourtney gets emotional when she sees me cry."

The origin of the clash between the youngest Kardashian and his reality diva sister seems to come from differences in money management. Rob elaborated, " When it comes to money and business, Kim thinks I tend to spend too much, and I'm really stupid with my money. She takes those things personally. I just get very passionate about things and I usually take it out on Kim always."

http://celebritynaija..com/2012/08/rob-kardashian-expose-breakdown-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Relationships / Charles Inojie Accused Of Impregnating A Lady / Linda Ikeji Vs The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.