Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,239 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ogun Pastors Paraded For Ritual Killings.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Pastors Paraded For Ritual Killings.. (1729 Views)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Bishop Paraded For RAPING 15 Year Old Girl In RIVERS / "Apostle Of The Most High" Paraded For Molesting An 8 Year Old Girl In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Pastors Paraded For Ritual Killings.. by Okijajuju1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
WEDNESDAY, 29 AUGUST 2012

Police parade Ogun pastor over human skull

The police in Ogun on Tuesday paraded Pastor Michael Oyewole (29) and Mathew Akiode (30) at the command’s headquarters Eleweran, for allegedly exhuming human skull in Sabo, Abeokuta.

The state Commissioner of Police, Ikemefuna Okoye, told journalists that Akiode was caught committing the offence in the midnight.

Okoye added that after Akiode’s arrest, the suspect confessed that he was sent to get the skull by the pastor.

He said, “We got information about somebody who was digging a grave and we swung into action. He did not know he was being watched while removing the corpse.
 “We apprehended him immediately he severed the head from the body. He told us that it was one Pastor Oyewole that sent him.“

The police commissioner said Oyewole was subsequently arrested.
Okoye said the two suspects would be charged to court after the conclusion of investigations.
Akiode, who confessed to committing the crime said he was pushed into it by economic hardship.

“I used to work on his (pastor’s) site but he said I would make more money if I could get him human skull. So, I felt it was an easy way of making money and that was why I did it.

“I’m surprised at his denial. He taught me how to go about it,” Akiode said.
But Oyewole denied sending the suspect on such a mission.

“I am a man of God and pastor. I heal people in God’s name and not with human skull. He is just telling lies and I don’t know what I have done to him. Only God can save me now,” Oyewole said.

http://trendingnaija..co.uk/2012/08/police-parade-ogun-pastor-over-human.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

[img]http://4.bp..com/-N4wf7IenIB0/UD3avy-ijwI/AAAAAAAAARA/DnbFE0fxqJA/s1600/HumanSkulls.jpg[/img]

Mods... Frontpage this News

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastors Paraded For Ritual Killings.. by Jakumo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
Onyisi Okija, you are the resident consultant on all things spiritual and ritual, so please weigh in with your learned opinion as to whether this apprehended witch-doctor measures up in his practice to the standards set by scientists tenured by the Grand Eze'Mmuo, at the world-renowned Okija Juju Shrine.

Enquiring minds want to know the full scoop.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastors Paraded For Ritual Killings.. by Afam4eva(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2012
What's it with Nigerians and dual responsibilities. it's either you're a pastor or a ritualist. Choose one.
Re: Ogun Pastors Paraded For Ritual Killings.. by Jakumo(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva: What's it with Nigerians and dual responsibilities. it's either you're a pastor or a ritualist. Choose one.

Those "responsibilities" are in fact one and the same - to separate punters from their money in exchange for magical solutions to problems, from one or more Gods. Pastors are only distinguishable from witch-doctors by virtue of the specific name that is assigned to the "God" in whose name the deception and fraud is perpetrated.
Re: Ogun Pastors Paraded For Ritual Killings.. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
Jakumo: Onyisi Okija, you are the resident consultant on all things spiritual and ritual, so please weigh in with your learned opinion as to whether this apprehended witch-doctor measures up in his practice to the standards set by scientists tenured by the Grand Eze'Mmuo, at the world-renowned Okija Juju Shrine.

Enquiring minds want to know the full scoop.

grin grin grin

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!! This guy is still an infant in spiritual matters especially with regards to rituals.. I mean, the dude was mutilating dead bodies.. If he were any good, he would get his sacrifices fresh from living beings.. grin grin grin.. Okija and this guy are not even in the same school talkless of class.. grin

Re: Ogun Pastors Paraded For Ritual Killings.. by Jakumo(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
Okija_juju:

grin grin grin

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!! This guy is still an infant in spiritual matters especially with regards to rituals.. I mean, the dude was mutilating dead bodies.. If he were any good, he would get his sacrifices fresh from living beings.. grin grin grin.. Okija and this guy are not even in the same school talkless of class.. grin

Wonderment !

For sure, developing a technique of extracting internal organs without the living donor being aware is definitely at the cutting edge of Jujumotive Technology, and my hat is off to the Grand Exalted Eze Mmuo for this startling clarification.
Re: Ogun Pastors Paraded For Ritual Killings.. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
we must open a National Juju University for further development of occultic and Spiritual prowess and research. I am Serious.
Re: Ogun Pastors Paraded For Ritual Killings.. by zibe(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Why is this not on the front page yet?
Re: Ogun Pastors Paraded For Ritual Killings.. by faragai24: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

grin grin grin

this statement only is enough evidence to exibit in any court of law to prosecute you of killing Innocent, assault, ritual killing, kidnapping, etc You are guilty on this count charges, just present yourself to any nearest police station dead or alive, while there show them this post. Hahaha.... Lol!
Re: Ogun Pastors Paraded For Ritual Killings.. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
Can anything good come out of Ogun state?
Re: Ogun Pastors Paraded For Ritual Killings.. by CrazyMan(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
babyosisi: Can anything good come out of Ogun state?
Nairaland came out of Ogun state...and as far as I can tell, its good. wink
Re: Ogun Pastors Paraded For Ritual Killings.. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
Jakumo:

Those "responsibilities" are in fact one and the same - to separate punters from their money in exchange for magical solutions to problems, from one or more Gods. Pastors are only distinguishable from witch-doctors by virtue of the specific name that is assigned to the "God" in whose name the deception and fraud is perpetrated.
stop this blasphemy pleeease.

(1) (Reply)

Man Shot To Death By Police At Ochanja Market Onitsha (graphic Photos) / ISIS Jihadists Release New Video, Show Turkish Soldiers Burned Alive / Headless Body Of A Young Girl Found Inside A Suitcase In Edo State (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.